Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,980 questions

247,093 answers

300,998 comments

396 users

I told Remo D'Souza that if Race 3 works, we would move onto the dance film. - Salman Khan

+1 vote
“Actually Remo, Jacqueline, Daisy and I were supposed to do another film and that’s when Ramesh Ji came with the reworked script of Race. Then I asked Remo if he would like to do Race and the same team move onto Race. I told him that if Race works, we would move onto the dance film,” said Salman
Source Link: http://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/race-3-is-an-entertainer-like-amitabh-bachchan-dharmendra-films-says-salman-khan/amp/
asked May 16 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,620 points)
99% Accept Rate

Skip bhai bad decision if you doing this movie.

2 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Wow, they really made this movie just out on the fly. Besides this doesn't makes sense, Race 3 will be completely different movie than Dance movie, there is no guarantee that if Race 3 works than Dance will too. Both movies look like just an attempted of Salman to help some people and let them understand that their business is their business, none of other's business.

answered May 16 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,765 points)
selected 3 days ago by suhas
0 votes

That's pretty ridiculous to say. Dance movie and race is different stuff. Remo ke saath ek baar kaam kar ke man nahi bhara?

answered May 16 by Intense Producer (117,572 points)

Dance film was the first priority. Salman Khan couldn't lose his weight on time & also the time he dedicated to practice wasn't enough.

Since he made a promise, he roped in the star cast meant for dance film & Remo to Race 3. Remo has succeeded big time as a director for ABCD films but then failed when he tried different. This is his chance. Even Ahmed Khan who gave a disaster Lakeer 14 years ago is laughing all the way with the big success of Baaghi 2.

Plus this would give Salman Khan to bond with Remo as the director & not choreographer. That is what he looks for with his directors. That is how multiple films happened/happening with Kabir Khan, Ali Abbas Zafar & Sajid Nadiadwala. Without that bond/comfort Salman would never be able to confidently sign the dance film.

Also Remo is on to the biggest dance film with Varun & Katrina. If Race 3 click Salman might show confidence on dance film for 2020/2021.

Salman is totally out of shape now and don't think he can lose weight now as it seems it's very difficult for him as it's been 2 yrs since Sultan Released but every month he is looking fatter .Seems like age is catching up on him
don't think he can do dance film now

Related questions