Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,979 questions

247,093 answers

300,991 comments

396 users

Official Trailer of Mission: Impossible - Fallout.

+1 vote
asked May 16 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,620 points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Very good trailer. Loved it. Looking forward to the film.

Ironically, those people who have been blabbering on Race3's actions will find its action classy now. #Bloody Hypocrites!

P.S - I'm not comparing Race with MI but deny that both the films actions are over the top.

answered May 16 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (36,741 points)
selected 3 days ago by suhas

And it's not inferiority complex, it's called calling spade a spade, it's the truth, reality.

Hollywood >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bollywood

And no equation that you wanna bring, no theories, no stats, no data can change this fact.

When did I say that Bollywood is better than Hollywood? Off course Hollywood>>>bollywood. But that doesn't mean that I'll go gaga over everything Hollywood delivers and call Bollywood's good stuffs garbage. Sorry dude, I'm not suffering from inferiority complex disease unlike many others.

Yes Hollywood is far superior to Bollywood but thodi loyalty apni movies ke liye to honi chahiye. The west have their strengths, but we have ours. I don’t live in India too much but still nothing beats our desi stuff

Thunder here i totally agree with u.. hollywood make detailing work in action scenes.... but whts ur take in race3 trailer action stunt detailing...

0 votes

I will watch this for sure. Great trailer

answered May 16 by Intense Producer (117,572 points)
0 votes

this guy puts himself through hell in each MI movie to make it even better, and it has paid off for him very well.

but it is sad that his star power outside this franchise has faded to a considerable degree.

answered May 16 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,790 points)
0 votes

Strange...I watched this trailer /watching it in theaters for last couple of months.....
Is it that you are posting it now????

Update : Just saw the trailer/video.....Its a new one with majority of scenes from the previous trailer....

answered May 16 by abbie Unit Manager (30,379 points)
edited May 16 by abbie

its the new one...... previous one was so darn great....but this one is only better .....as if it was even possible

Related questions

+1 vote
3 answers 124 views
+5 votes
4 answers 162 views
+3 votes
2 answers 63 views