Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,014 questions

247,213 answers

301,242 comments

396 users

15th May 2015 - Bombay Velvet released.

+3 votes
http://www.bollymoviereviewz.com/2015/05/bombay-velvet-review.html?m=1

Average Ratings 2.82/5

Reviews Counted: 13

Positive: 7
Negative : 6

Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=2865
asked May 15 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,715 points)
99% Accept Rate

the only reason anushka joined this movie.... because....usne taaaza taaza lip surgery karwai thi..... aur uski running puri karne k liye ..and when she read the script of intensity of kissinng scenes..... .. aur lips ko dobara settle karne k liye ....and how the male lead actor will sucq the COLLAGEN out of her lips......... she joined the movie. and now her lips are better than ever.... she was the only one getting benefited from the movie.

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I still haven't watched it till now
Still can't believe anurag kashyap gave a disaster like this

answered May 15 by SSk Production Accountant (25,707 points)
selected May 16 by suhas
+3 votes

One of ranbir's best performances ever. The film failed but he soared higher and higher. Today he is the brightest star and the future of Bollywood depends on him. Hard work pays off

answered May 15 by Intense Producer (117,890 points)
+1 vote

This has to be my favourite Ranbir Kapoor movie alongside Jagga Jasoos, although I haven't watched both, still they are my favourite Ranbir starters

answered May 15 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,797 points)
+1 vote

BOI Box Office Note~ One Of The Biggest Disasters Of All Time.
Nothing More Needs To Be Said!

answered May 15 by Rancho Production Accountant (25,858 points)
0 votes

And then he came and gave Pooray Paanch Crore ki Opening
so happy to see my brothers from other mothers, TB & Intense, coming to this and answering as an obedient Ranbir fan

answered May 15 by Baadshah Unit Manager (32,120 points)

Hahahahaahhahahaha. Bhai it's my honour to comment on megastar ranbir. After all future of Bollywood depends on him.

yes...........yes...........yes...........yes...........yes...........yes...........yes...........yes

Related questions

+7 votes
5 answers 397 views
+11 votes
5 answers 663 views
663 views asked May 14, 2015 in Reviews by Tony Production Accountant (20,528 points)