Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,014 questions

247,213 answers

301,242 comments

396 users

Salman khan is going to play krishna in mahabharat. Yup same aamir khan's mahabharat

+3 votes
Source Link: https://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/150518/salman-khan-to-play-lord-krishna.html
asked May 14 in General by Grand Nova Star (148,741 points)
69% Accept Rate

although this might sound like a long shot.....but you never know.... it may just be true

4 Answers

0 votes

Doing Mahbharta is more controversial after what happened with Padmaavat initially... Even if they make best possible movie.. There will be a rage against it like distortion of facts and bla bla..What happened with Padmaavat will be just a trailer. Plus when Aamir and Salman are in the film. It will be said a wilfull act by muslims... Its very risky considering the controversy. If movie gets smooth release in the end then Bahubali will be nothing.. Till movie gets it release... Makers should keep in mind.. They may have to face burning of sets, director being beaten or even more

answered May 15 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,023 points)

salman khan aamir khan amitab bachan ..... on same set....do you think security will be as light as it was on padmavati sets?? and who knows may be srk akshay might join the cast as well.

Is Hollywood a producer... U want Akshay, Shahrukh, Aamir and salman in one movie

what are you talking about? when did i ever say i want all these guys in one movie??
anyways mukesh ambani is the producer of mahabharat.
and 1000cr is its budget.

0 votes

Will never happen. What happened with padmavat was enough. Don't think Aamir will take the risk.

answered May 15 by Intense Producer (117,890 points)

aamir khan bht dheeth insaaan hai....... the timing cannot be more right for him.... plus you might have forgotten ...aamir khan craves controversies ..... to help his movies...let me list few of them...... oh wait...let me list .... most of his films released this century which were backed up controversies.

FIR against lagaan
mangal pandey
fanaa.....
rang de bansati
taare zameen par
talaash
PK
Dangal
Dehli belly also.

i can even provide you details of all these controversies.

0 votes

I would like Salman to choose easier options

answered May 15 by shah Executive Producer (60,317 points)

it is the easiest choice.... because ...all the hassle will be left with aamir khan..... the direction side , the production side, the release side.... salman khan will have an easy ...absolutely easy blockbuster in his filmography.

0 votes

No Need To Panic, Aamir Fans. This Ain't Gonna Happen.

answered May 15 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,322 points)

Rancho... I actually am excited and hopeful

But Im Not Excited I Want Aamir To Do 1 Movie per year or Atleast 2 movies in 3 years.
Mahabharata will consume 1 Decade With 5-7 Films And That Too Is Very Risky Subject

I want him to make it and have Salman in it. Salman will have easiest ATBB, ATG.

and just once.. once i want them to act together in the movie. Promote it, talk about it. It will be treat of a lifetime for me. When they're in one picture together, they just light up the fuckingg atmosphere!

Well Deep Down As A Bollywood Lover I Also Want Them To Come Together.
During Andaz Apna Apna The Film was not Promoted At All. Aamir Said In An Interview To Komal Nahta That Even After Having Such A Big Star Cast And Good Content Film Failed Bcz People Were Not Even Aware Its Going To Release.

But Now If They Come Together It Will Create A Havoc At Box Office And Box Office Aside I Will Love Watching Them Together. I Loved AAA and Dum Ka Dum Episode Where Both Of Them Were Together. Fan Wars Will Also Be At Peak For Taking Credit But That Will Be Only On Social Media So Wont Mind That.

Ideally I Want All 3 Khans In Amar Akbar Anthony Kind Of Film!

Related questions

+1 vote
8 answers 324 views
324 views asked Dec 17, 2017 in General by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,857 points)
+6 votes
3 answers 132 views