Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,014 questions

247,213 answers

301,242 comments

396 users

Can anybody guess which movie that is guy is talking about? He meant huge budget film with many careers at stake.

+1 vote
Rahul Raut‏ @Rahulrautwrites

This recently announced film, I heard, has a very mediocre script. But still hoping it turns out to be a good film and is profitable for everyone involved with it. After all, it's a huge huge budgeted-movie and many careers on stake!! #BlankStory #Rahulrautwrites

11:54 AM - 13 May 2018
Source Link: https://twitter.com/Rahulrautwrites/status/995618363282894848
asked May 13 in General by Nikeel Production Designer (15,293 points)
100% Accept Rate

Kalank

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Could be kalank or shamshera or brahmastra....though it isn't exactly recent. Will be a new gen actor movie that's for sure.

answered May 13 by Intense Producer (117,890 points)
selected May 14 by Nikeel

High chance of it being shamshera. Ranbir as a dacoit.....even an April fool joke is more realistic . Plus YRF will pump in big money , vfx etc. I just hope.....though my heart is saying it's kalank.

Everyone is saying its Kalank but its a bit hard to believe it because KJO said it's was Yash Johar's dream project. That's why I said that I don't think KJO will screw up, infact he can't afford to, otherwise how embarrassing it would be if does out to be bad knowing that his father had created this project.

I don't know but it will be an insult to Yash Johar if this movie goes wrong.

Update:

Rahul Raut
‏ @Rahulrautwrites

Got to know some more about this recently announced multi-starrer movie I was talking about yesterday. Although one says the script is mediocre, the storyline on the whole looks damn exciting and if made well, this film could be among the top earners of 2019! #BlankStory

Could be kalank or could be shamshera too.

0 votes

Big budget movie= Kalank
Actors with career on stake= Aditya Roy Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha and Kunal Khemu

answered May 14 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,239 points)

As i was saying to Intense that KJO can't afford to go wrong with this movie as it was his fathers dream project. That's why the stakes are high for him because Yash Johar founded this film and did some research regarding the project.

Careers being at stake for Aditya Roy Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha & Kunal won't matter because no one cares about them. They are hardly relevent nor are they stars themselves.

Related questions

+4 votes
7 answers 216 views
216 views asked Dec 20, 2013 in Old by Nikhil Camera Operator (10,138 points)