Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,014 questions

247,213 answers

301,242 comments

396 users

Is Salman wrong in doing Bharat and Dabangg3 simultaneously?

+2 votes
Ever since I have heard about Salman shooting these two films simultaneously ,I worry for Bharat. If we want Bharat  to be good emotion journey film, it requires Salman to concentrate in it solely.I am not saying that Salman cannot juggle a Chulbal Pandey and Bharat character acting wise but Bharat requires him to physically transform his body for showing the different phases of characters life I dont how he will be able to do that when he is shooting for Dabangg 3 at the same time.

Many factors like this point out that it is a wrong decision.

Fingers Crossed Bharat turns out to be excellent!
asked May 13 in Opinion by Galeon Set Decorator (1,334 points)
44% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+2 votes

Well thats easy to explain .... bharat is more based on special effects .... and it (vfx work) will be happening alongside shooting ... so salman khan will have lot of free time in between .. which he will compensate with dabangg 3 schedules ...
Just imagine ..... salman khan is shooting dus ka dum juggling court case and shooting for race 3 at the same time... and not to forget the damn dabangg tour...
Salman khan will again go on tour next week of race 3 release.
And after coming back ... he will shoot bharat ... one month schedule ... then one month of dabangg 3 then all three ( dabangg3,bharat,bigg boss) for next 6 months.
Bharat in june 1st week and dabangg 3 independence day release.
If it were aamir khan or srk ... they would be sitting at home in free time.

answered May 13 by Grand Nova Star (148,741 points)

Bro ,I am not worried about how he will juggle it but the effect of Dabangg 3 on Bharat as a film.

To be honest anything above "bad" is good enough.
Salman khans presence makes average great ,great extraordinary,and extraordinary into historic.

It's better that d3 comes after Bharat. Perhaps in 2020

+2 votes

Don't matter both will be sure shot blockbuster.

answered May 13 by Ajay Casting Director (16,441 points)

Yep. But Salman deserves better than a shit movie made by an equally crappy director. Bharat and kick 2 sound great for 2019.

+1 vote

I want SK to focus solely on Bharat, he has kick 2 after that which is obviously the usual commerical Masala fare. Tbh he should avoid dabangg 3....But then he will do it for arbaaz I guess

answered May 13 by Intense Producer (117,890 points)
+1 vote

No matter how much critics or haters say about his talent, Salman is an actor who does movies non stop with immense likeability and believable too.No problem for me whether he does one movie or two or three, total trust on him

answered May 13 by shah Executive Producer (60,317 points)
+1 vote

yes. Because it feels like Dabangg 3 is just a random project, jo aise hi mazak main ban raha hai.

director bhai aise hi hire ho gaya, phir shooting ki news leak hui, then we were hearing release date rumours for months, now apparently shooting is delayed and it will release on 15th Aug 2019. ek jaga pe koi confirm nahi kar raha doosri jaga pe Prabhu Deva har jaga pe movie ke baare main baat karta hai.

kabhi sunte hain movie main Kajol hai, kabhi Mouni Roy.

they should figure it out amongst themselves first and then do a proper announcement. this is a big franchise and should not be treated as a joke.

answered May 13 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,857 points)

Salman is doing it as a part of his employment scheme. To help out prabhudeva and arbaaz khan.

seems like almost every movie he does is a part of his employment scheme

LOL. Not all. But most he does for his family do seem to be so. Race 3 is yes definitely an employment generation scheme

Tubelight: Sohail
TZH: Katrina
Race 3: pretty much everyone involved in the movie
Dabangg 3: pretty much everyone involved in the movie
Bharat: his sister and brother-in-law producing, Bobby also might star

ab khud hi soch lo

–2 votes

He is wrong in doing bharat, it's going to be tubelight-2.......he shud rather stick to dabang3, kick2, tiger3, race3......33333333

answered May 13 by saransh Unit Manager (30,726 points)

Astrologer spotted

Related questions