Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,014 questions

247,213 answers

301,242 comments

396 users

Amitabh Bachchan has this to say about avenger infinity war

+1 vote
199 views asked May 13 in General by SSk Production Accountant (25,707 points)
79% Accept Rate

T 2003 - अच्छा भाई साहेब , बुरा ना मानना , एक पिक्चर देखने गाए , 'AVENGERS' ... कुछ समझ में नहीं आया की picture में हो क्या रहा है !!!

7 Answers

0 votes

He is probably frustrated that Avengers Infinity War crushed his 1 crap 0 crap 2 crap not crap out crap badly lol

Ask him to do drama for followers on twitter lol, that suits him

answered May 13 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,797 points)

But still begging on twitter for followers
That is just losing respect

Ssk I said na.....he is going senile. He has always commanded respect and adulation for a very long time....much more the khans too. Happens. Old age does that to some.

Welll the marvel fan in me took offence maybe your right
Lets just think all of this bcoz of his age

I am a huge marvel fan too. My fanfare for marvel grew by leaps and bounds after watching IW. Seen it twice. Can't get enough of it.

0 votes

He might be thinking that his Ajooba was a better film than Avengers IW...

answered May 13 by Irdwhelp Editor (81,416 points)
0 votes

Lagta hai 1st time Avengers dekh rahe hai....

answered May 13 by Rocsky Unit Manager (31,908 points)
0 votes

Like really? Was it that hard to understand the movie?

answered May 13 by Intense Producer (117,890 points)

It is if you haven't watched any of the previous marvel movies

0 votes

Its not his problem its problem his age. Because 75 ages person didn't understand this type of movies.

answered May 13 by Ajay Casting Director (16,441 points)

Exactly. I agree.

0 votes

can anyone tell me what is written here?

answered May 13 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,857 points)

Big B went to watch avengers IW and did not understand the movie.

–1 vote

i personally think he does do this whole weird twitter stuff .... seriously. because mind doesn't imagine a guy of his caliber doing such cheap harkats ..... the followers thing.... im talking about.
this tweet isn't all that offensive....its offensive to fanboys and new age young folks.
he is very old fashioned..... he trolled anupama chopra for not speakinng in hindi.
you listen to him talk..... and you just know that ye....." amitab bachan " baat kar raha hai .... the flagship of indian cinema

answered May 13 by Grand Nova Star (148,741 points)

Well crying for followers is indeed weird espcially coming from someone like him

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 105 views
105 views asked May 11 in Opinion by Intense Producer (117,890 points)
+1 vote
2 answers 108 views
108 views asked May 4 in Box Office Related by SSk Production Accountant (25,707 points)
+1 vote
2 answers 113 views
113 views asked May 3 in Opinion by Intense Producer (117,890 points)