Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,953 questions

246,998 answers

300,789 comments

396 users

Raazi Scores Very Well On Day One

+3 votes
240 views asked May 11 in Box Office Related by SSk Production Accountant (25,658 points)
80% Accept Rate

Raazi has scored very well on day one with collections looking to be in around the 8.5-9 crore nett range. The film, opened well in the morning and looked to be heading at around 7 crore nett pace but gained further in the evening and night shows..

The result is a very good first day box office collection and possibly the highest ever for a film driven by the heroines without a recognized male lead. Raazi has gone a little wider than most of the successful heroine orientated films which are restricted to the five metros be it Kahaani, Neerja or this years Hichki. The collections may not be huge in UP, Rajasthan, CI etc but they are healthy and this gives the film an extra boost.

The film is set for a strong weekend and it will be interesting what sort of growth comes over the weekend because if the film shows the sort of growth content films do from this level then the film is going to be huge. But that sort of growth is not easy from these 9 crore apprx levels.

7 Answers

0 votes

Wow !!! Never expected

answered May 11 by Rocsky Unit Manager (31,907 points)
0 votes

So it's confirmed, Alia Bhatt is more popular than frauds like Varun, Ranveer, Ranbir lol

answered May 11 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,738 points)

He just gave a 5 crs stinker, total verdict depends on wom and economics too, he is a fraud, he hasn't prooved shit.

I've seen October. Trust me after watching it even 5cr is a lot. Genre pe bhi depend karta hai Bhai. It's totally an art movie. Well. Everyone has their opinion.

Then why you troll Ranbir for BV back in 2015? Dude be consistent, Varun is a fraud, he couldn't give big opening with a perfect movie for him like Judwaa even, if that's not fraud, then I don't know what is fraud lol

I troll ranbir not only because of BV. He has many classics to boast of.

0 votes

Very good numbers for a heroine oriented movie.

answered May 11 by Intense Producer (117,336 points)
0 votes

Alia is now the biggest female star & bigger than Deepika.
Impressive she pulled up a 9cr Opening with this movie.
Raazi's Opening is more than previous movie of Ranbir, Varun, Arjun
& In the same range of Akki & Ajay's last movie.

answered May 11 by Roman Camera Operator (10,145 points)

Alia isn’t bigger than deepika at all. Long way to go, but she’s the future.

Alia will overtake her very soon

0 votes

And it seems WOM is also positive ..congats to Hashmi Saab

answered May 11 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,849 points)
0 votes

yeah alia bhat is a bigger star then any other female actor in bollywood including paadukone....
and i dont think she's a wannabe ..... like those other experienced bollywoood actresses.... like padukone, anushka, katrina.etc she's far more talented than any other actresses in bollywood.

answered May 12 by Grand Nova Star (148,507 points)

She is trolled for her general knowledge, but fact is that the girl has brains. She is playing her cards well

all that lack or excess of general knowledge is beyond art. and she may not have brains ( )
but she definitely has talent.

I meant she has brains/ability for the field she is in. Yes gk hardly matters.

–1 vote

And Then There Is Hrithik Roshan.

answered May 12 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,285 points)

Nikeel, Your Comment Is As Useless As That Person In You You Must Be Celebrating Then I Believe. Alia's Movie Is Behind Hrithik's Movie By A Mighty Total Of 50Lacs. LOL!
Hrithikiantillness, There Ain't Only One Movie ICYDK. What Are The Excuses For That Previous Disastrous Opening?

I like that tone Rajat. You're clearly burned. Don't force me or else I will teach you how to mind your tongue. And I won't feel sorry to do so either.

Go & Get Proper Education First, Dumbo. Time And Again I Have Told You Not To Snuffle Around My Content, Haven't I? Your Love For Ignominy Has Reached A New Zenith, It Seems.

Go on. I've clearly needled you. By the way it is a cause to celebrate. Alias movie did double of secret superstar. LOL!

You want to have a competition in English? Do it somewhere else. Not here. . Go on. Say something else. Only you will be sorry.

Related questions

+4 votes
5 answers 145 views
145 views asked Feb 23 in Box Office Related by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,769 points)
+1 vote
1 answer 54 views
54 views asked May 13 in Box Office Related by SSk Production Accountant (25,658 points)
+1 vote
2 answers 120 views
120 views asked May 11 in Box Office Related by suhas All Time best! (255,448 points)