Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,828 comments

396 users

Ultimate Casting Coup. Sanjay Dutt to be the roaring villain opposite Ranbir Kapoor in Shamshera.

+1 vote
We've got an ultimate casting coup!​  Our upcoming action adventure #Shamshera has a roaring villain against #RanbirKapoor. It's the one & only #SanjayDutt | @duttsanjay​ | @karanmalhotra21 | @ShamsheraMovie
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/yrf/status/994427328431304705
asked May 10 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,373 points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Best of luck to them

answered May 10 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,142 points)
selected May 16 by suhas
+2 votes

Thank goodness it was YRF that tweeted this, otherwise I feared that you lost your mind and started blabbering such nonsense in your Ranbir Bhakti. Good that only people who lost their mind are YRF. Forum needs you to remain as you are, don't go into the whirlpool that is Ranbir fanism, it sucks the intelligence from your mind and fill it with rubbish and stuff.

answered May 11 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,984 points)

Is there a +1000 option? That's how correct you are.

Nooe, there is not +1000 option, but I've asked many questions & given many answers, so choose any 999 and get started

+1 vote

I don't think Sanjay should do this role. He will get overshadowed easily and badly by ranbir. Sanjay is not half as good an actor as ranbir is. Bad selection.

answered May 11 by Intense Director (128,012 points)

Related questions