Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,979 questions

247,093 answers

300,998 comments

396 users

Check out the exclusive screenshot from Race 3 trailer featuring Megastar Salman Khan.

+4 votes
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/salim_merchant/status/994593724511506432
asked May 10 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,620 points)
99% Accept Rate

Is he robbing a bank..??

Nah.

This seems to be a dramatic scene where he'll be seen sharing screen space with other main characters. Let's see only few days more.

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Anxiously waiting for the trailer..its good that they are doing 30 day promotions only.. Fans will see back to back release of songs

answered May 10 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,023 points)
selected May 16 by suhas
+2 votes

chalo lets see what it is.... im fine with whatever it is....but it would be so nice to see if race 3
shuts haters down.... that'll be preferred.

answered May 10 by Grand Nova Star (148,592 points)
+1 vote

Last film I didn't dislike , I hope that I don't dislike it's coming sequel because iam not like a dislikable dude who deliberately dislikes a product just for the sake of dislikement.

answered May 10 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,915 points)

respect can neither be created....nor can be destroyed....it can only pass from one legend to another.....

0 votes

Less than a week to go.............................

answered May 10 by Intense Producer (117,572 points)