Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,979 questions

247,093 answers

300,998 comments

396 users

Race 3 trailer out on May 15th.

+7 votes
Source Link: https://twitter.com/BeingSalmanKhan/status/994539987033964545?s=20
asked May 10 in Movie Discussions by Intense Producer (117,572 points)
91% Accept Rate

Wen it is coming

Should be out today. But I saw a tweet from Salman saying he is doubtful whether it is coming today or not.

8 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

hahaha this man has unending wit

answered May 10 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (8,623 points)
selected May 11 by Intense

I just wonder and I hope not....he's giving a clarification......I hope it isn't a botched up product.

do not become a "glass half empty" guy bro... please belive in the hype for it is SALMAN KHAN

Yes bro I believe in the hype for sure. His brand name will give a huge boost to the film.

+1 vote

Waiting so eagerly

answered May 10 by SSk Production Accountant (25,672 points)
+1 vote

Hideous poster..!! Salman is looking like he's doing a photoshoot for Dabang tour and other are, well meh..!!

answered May 10 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,765 points)

Dabanng tour......rofl.

Well he is looking like that, look at his expression, or the lack of it, whichever way you wanna put it. And others are looking like models for selling toy pistols.

0 votes

Honestly All Race3 posters are underwhelming except salman's character poster & family wala poster.
Posters are decent for a medium budget movie but not for one of the biggest event movie of the year releasing on EDX.
Hopefully they will cut a good Action packed Trailer

answered May 10 by Roman Camera Operator (10,193 points)
0 votes

Toofan coming at you tube on 15th may. Get ready Go.

answered May 10 by Ajay Casting Director (16,432 points)
0 votes

Can there be any poster without guns featuring in it

answered May 10 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,023 points)

It should be more like, can there be any single poster of Race 3 that is, you know, actually good??

Lol true.....

0 votes

After giving rojgaar yojna to cast n director nw looks like he given yojna to poster designer too... shit man achche kase potential movie ki band bajadi... waiting for 15 may to see kitni band bajadi......

answered May 11 by playboy Production Accountant (28,914 points)
0 votes

Bring it on.....Most awaited trailer of the year.

answered May 11 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,494 points)