Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,014 questions

247,213 answers

301,242 comments

396 users

Kangana Ranaut makes her Cannes debut in a shimmering Sabyasachi saree.

+1 vote

asked May 10 in General by suhas All Time best! (255,715 points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Looks vintage... a little more skin show was required.

answered May 10 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,948 points)
selected May 16 by suhas
0 votes

The queen of her land. Now out to conquer overseas too. What a lady

answered May 10 by Intense Producer (117,890 points)

Barbara mori fan spotted.

I'd love to Charlie. But then this post is about the queen. I said it in her honour.

0 votes

She should be in Karnataka campaigning for BJP, what is she doing in Cannes? Deshdrohi actress..!!

answered May 10 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,797 points)

OK, go turn a blind eye on what's happening in the country currently and blame others, no wonder bhakt.s blame Rahul, their master blame Nehru every 5 seconds lol

Not the platform to discuss politics with a kid. Stick to movies. I should have done too.

Kid? I'm surprised, generally if you criticise bjp or modi then you are anti-national deshdrohi, guess I'll have to take this as a compliment

Told you mate. Not the place to discuss political sentiments. Some other place maybe.

0 votes

Great Actress But Looking Very Ordinary.

answered May 10 by Ajay Casting Director (16,441 points)

agar blouse nahin pehenti aur sirf saaree pehenti toh thoda maslay mein jaan aati , nahin ?

Related questions

+1 vote
3 answers 77 views
77 views asked May 11 in General by suhas All Time best! (255,715 points)
+1 vote
2 answers 71 views
+2 votes
3 answers 57 views