Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,828 comments

396 users

Two more posters of Ranbir Kapoor as SANJU from 2013.

+2 votes

asked May 10 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,373 points)
99% Accept Rate

7 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I might not be excited for this one as much as I was earlier but going by general audience buzz, almost everyone in my circle is interested in this.

they have to release a good trailer and a good song or two to seal the deal with them.

answered May 11 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)
selected May 16 by suhas

If songs click, there is no limit to where this movie can go.

0 votes

I guess the problem earlier was with ranbir's choice of movies. Tamasha or BV were more about showcasing his acting chops. Sanju has the potential to reach the masses and give him a foothold in that area.

answered May 10 by Intense Director (128,012 points)

Sanju would be the biggest chance for him to show his acting skills.
Rajkumar Hirani films are like that

This movie will be a deadly cocktail of content, stardom, acting...........the complete package. Ranbir has massive star power.............it is his choice of movies which has not worked. Hirani movies trend well..............................imo 250 cr is on here.

0 votes

Hahahaha looking ** hahahaha

answered May 10 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,984 points)
0 votes

All posters are good but this is bad poster because ranbir not even 10% looking like sanju in this poster. Ranbir looking like a jokar in it. But all other posters are fantastic. Movie take bumper start.

answered May 10 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,727 points)
0 votes

Sanket bhosle better choice.............

answered May 10 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (77,007 points)

He is just a mimicry guy. Not an actor.

0 votes

as far as the film goes , I don't see seriousness In projecting the seriousness of crimes Sanjay dutt did , the troubles he faced .. Sugar coated fairy tale it is.

answered May 10 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,142 points)

Dude dont assume beforehand. Can't you see the intensity in ranbir's eyes ? This will be an epic. Enough of this negativity for ranbir and his movies here.

It will portray the stuff as the way they are or how Sanju wants it to.

Also it's a know fact, Sanjay Dutt for sure had no idea of the grave attack or the purpose of that AK 47. This careless mistake is what prompted the court to punish him to make a lesson out of him that no one should be this careless when it comes to country's safety.

It's funny if anybody considers him in the same breath as the actual conspirators of the terrorist attack.

0 votes

Astonishing. But Haven't We Seen All Of These Already?

answered May 11 by Rajat Production Accountant (28,360 points)