Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,014 questions

247,213 answers

301,242 comments

396 users

Which is the most awful movie of emraan Hashmi in your opinion?

+1 vote
Only one film,  answers with multiple fIlm names will be cursed  .
asked May 9 in General by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,948 points)
89% Accept Rate

I don't want to be cursed.

4 Answers

+2 votes

i think..... it'll have to be ....all of them.
reason is..... emraan hashmi ..was favorite actor of my ex ..... and whenever she would look at him doing steamy stuff to hot girls........ she would just look at me ..... and say...... Kisi kaam k nahe ho tum.
i hated him, myself and her.

answered May 11 by Grand Nova Star (148,741 points)
0 votes

KKR's performance tonight, spineless, gutless, mediocre, no intent, stupid captaincy, stupid management, total shit, it's a big surpris that Eden Gardens didn't threw bottles on players or even burn down the *** stadium, trash performance, trash Captain, trash management.

answered May 9 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,797 points)

kya hua admin saab?

Tb you were expecting too much from kkr. Tbh they are lucky to be in the middle of the table still.

No investment in fast bolwers, mavi is too raw, lord vinay kumar is well......a lord. Johnson is past his prime. Tom curran is a proven man in England, not here. All their reliance is on the three man spin attack, it was bound to get exposed. Dont worry. Mark my words. MI wont win this time, final bhi nahi khelenge.

Intense Yehaan Pe answer diyo yaaro, kya hai..

Charlie, answered

0 votes

Well that's a tough one. I hated good boy bad boy. Did even have the courage to see the entire movie.

answered May 11 by Intense Producer (117,890 points)
0 votes

watched multiple movies of him as a kid and liked many of them. Jannat, The Train, Good Boy Bad Boy, etc.

later on watched and liked Jannat 2, Murder 2, OUATIM, Ghanchakkar, and some others.

I guess if there is one movie, it will have to be Hamari Adhuri Kahani. Absolutely fake movie with a very stupid storyline. It tries too hard to be an "epic love story" but falters on many levels.

answered May 11 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,857 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 136 views
136 views asked May 16, 2014 in Opinion by Rockstar Production Designer (12,758 points)
+8 votes
7 answers 324 views
324 views asked Mar 23, 2015 in General by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,367 points)
+6 votes
3 answers 337 views
337 views asked Jan 17, 2015 in General by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,948 points)