Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,014 questions

247,213 answers

301,242 comments

396 users

Name And Rate Movie You Watched (29th April - 5th May). Also Choose Movie Of The Week. Week 219. 102- Not Out Week.

+2 votes
1. Love Square Feet (2018): 7/10 The first Netflix original can't get any sweeter.Love the film <3

2. Gunda (1998): Unrated. Actually, I'm overwhelmed and speechless.
asked May 8 in General by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,394 points)
71% Accept Rate

edited May 13 by Ankit 007

Gunda is out of this world stuff

Ankit.. U should be ashamed of yourself for watching gunda

LOL. Why? On Youtube, more than 15 Million people have watched. If it is so, the country would become people of the ashamed country. lol
Well, how're you buddy? Suhas bhai kuchh theek nhi keh rahe the aapke baare mein. :p

7 Answers

+1 vote

Avengers Infinity War 10/10
Watched it again
Man what a film

Banglore Days 10/10
Rewatched it after 2 years
An absolute masterpiece

13 B 7/10
Brilliant from vikram k kumar
He never disappoints
Madhavan acting was top notch

Harold and kumar go to white castle 7/10
One of the most funny r rated movies

Fabricated city 5/10
An average film but its a timepass flick you won't get bored

102 Not Out 5/10
Okay so the acting is very gud from both the veterans
My problem is that i didn't like the first half the comedy didn't work for me
Second half is brilliant and very emotional

Tumhari Sulu 6/10
Nice movie vidya was great

Pari 6/10
Okay so first of all kudos to anushka for producing something like this and acting in it
I liked it but for me the last 20-30 mins ruined the film for me anyways still a gud try

Movie of the week:13 B

answered May 9 by SSk Production Accountant (25,707 points)
+1 vote

Hmmm...

1. Calendar [2018 - Assamese] = 9/10 [Strongly recommended. Great little film.]

2. Tagaru [2018 - Kannada] = 4/10 [Just because the director & editor decide to have non-linear narration, doesn't mean film will be good. You can't experiment so haphazardly, casting a senior superstar. Ofcourse when I watched it, film had already completed 75 days run but it is very clear they're paying to make this run 100 days. Even if they had stuck to making this a routine cop vs gangster flick, it would've turned out better. Being Upendra isn't everybody's cup of tea, even if it's talented director Suri.]

3. Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India [2018 - Telugu] = 5/10 [Still enjoyed it better than Bharat Ane Nenu. Doesn't change the fact that this was too preachy on patriotism but had one of the best/cleverly composed action sequence in recent times. Very less entertainment value outside the action scenes. Also Allu Arjun's career best performance.]

4. Along With The Gods: The Two Worlds [2017 - Korean] = 8/10 [Totally enjoyed it. Again recommended.]

5. Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety [2018] = 2/10 [Seriously? What's with Sonu crying at the wedding venue in the climax? Utterly third rate film with zero sense & zero entertainment. Even Alok Nath couldn't do much.]

First Time Watch = All of them

Movie(s) of the Week = Calendar & Along With The Gods: The Two Worlds.

answered May 9 by suhas All Time best! (255,715 points)

Yeah. The climax is so fucked up. :p

+1 vote

10/10

Watched it again, 4th time, each time as good as first time, one of the best Superhero movie of all time.

answered May 9 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,797 points)
+1 vote

Avengers infinity war IMAX (3D) (2018) - 10/10
102 not out (2018)- 5/10
Jhuk gya aasman (1968)- 8/10

answered May 9 by Intense Producer (117,890 points)

You have also rated 5 to 102 not out
My rating is also same

+1 vote

Avengers: Infinity War - 8.5/ 10 . Awesome Entertainer.

answered May 9 by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (73,885 points)
+1 vote

Holiday (6.5/10):

First half is excellent, the second half is also good, but fails to keep up. The biggest issue I have with the movie is Akki's character in several aspects. The way he behaves you have to think that this is a psychopath who only cares about his country and nothing else. He gets his sister kidnapped, his friends killed, and break off his engagement, only wants to serve his country. It just felt very icky.

The good parts are Akki's performance, the action, humour, Govinda's cameo, and some very smart sequences related to the terrorists, like when Akki and his friends stop 12 bomb blasts in one go.

The Avengers (7/10):

Watching this movie after seeing Infinity War really makes this one seem a little old, but then you have to understand that when it was released, it was a never-before-seen event. The strongest parts of the movie are of course the character interactions, performances, and dialogues. The weakest part would have to be Loki's plan, Hawkeye, and some stuff in the first act.

Justice League (4/10):

When I was watching it, I was thinking that this isn't so bad, a solid 6/10. Then the second half started and it went down the toilet. From the stupid story of Superman's resurrection to the unnecessary fight to the lame villain to the horrible VFX and poor action. I also only liked the performances of Ben Affleck and Ray Fisher, and hated Ezra Miller and Gal Gadot. The others were OK.

Dumb and Dumber (7.5/10):

It's either this one or Hungama for the title of funniest movie ever made. I have watched this one several times and it is always entertaining. The movie lives on the chemistry of the two leads, and Jeff Daniels does the very tough job of matching Jim Carrey on the screen. There are some weak parts, like the end of the main story, pop-culture references, and some rough comedy in the first half, but all that matters is that the stuff that works, really is mind blowing and outstanding.

Amercian Made (didn't finish):

It's a less exciting version of Wolf of Wall Street. Didn't find it interesting enough to finish.

Glengarry Glen Ross (7/10):

Details a particularly hectic day in a sales firm. It's very engaging and draws you in on the strength of acting, dialogues, and a bunch of characters who all are trying to win out in a very tough situation.

Game Night (6/10):

Average comedy, nothing very special to say about it. Good time pass for 1.5 hours.

Happy Death Day (6.5/10):

As entertaining as the first time I watched it.

answered May 10 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,857 points)
0 votes

Avengers 5/10 - In the last 10 years I have seen only dr strange from the marvel productions ( not even previous avengers )
Review - Kids stuff .

answered May 9 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,948 points)

Ankit @ssk @intense... Dc mein wonder woman hai aur marvel ke paas aisi pyaari bachi nahin hai

Black widow
Scarlett witch
Are there in marvel
Wondar woman is just overrated

Yep they are good enough. Charlie avengers doesn't deserve anything less than 10/10. One of the best superhero flicks of all time.

Related questions

+7 votes
3 answers 149 views
+6 votes
8 answers 209 views
+6 votes
13 answers 367 views