Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,435 questions

249,019 answers

304,132 comments

396 users

Exclusive: Salman Khan’s Race 3 To Release In 3D?

+1 vote

Source : http://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/exclusive-salman-khans-race-3-to-release-in-3d/

Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez and the entire team of Race 3 are currently busy shooting for the final schedule of the film at Srinagar. The shooting is expected to wrap up in a couple of days, following which the team will return to Mumbai to unveil the theatrical trailer.

A massive trailer launch has been planned for the film and the team is already leaving no stone unturned to enhance the experience of the movie going audience. If sources are to be believed, the much-anticipated film will hit the big screen in 3D, thereby becoming the first Salman Khan film to release in the 3-Dimensional Format. The work of conversion is already under-way at a leading visual effect company in Mumbai, and an official announcement about the same is expected soon.

Source Link: http://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/exclusive-salman-khans-race-3-to-release-in-3d/
asked Apr 26 in Box Office Related by bollyranga Production Designer (12,255 points)
39% Accept Rate

7 Answers

0 votes

.............shukar hai...........

answered Apr 26 by Grand Nova Star (150,372 points)
0 votes

If race 3 release in 3D then new weekend record are there. Because ATP also high.

answered Apr 26 by Ajay Casting Director (17,844 points)
0 votes

It will create and break records, big ones if 3D is confirmed.

answered Apr 26 by Intense Director (122,274 points)
0 votes

But why? It's a simple action movie? I mean it's not something like a big budget fantasy or superhero or similar movie, I kinda dislike when simple action movies get made in 3d in Bollywood, they don't have scale to pull off something like that imo.

answered Apr 26 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (205,725 points)

There is no problem if quality it there, because 3D viewing should be a good experience, but if quality is not there then it seems like waste, so hopefully Race 3 makers have something really good to show now they've taken the decision to release it in 3D

Don2 was in 3d as well... it was unnecessary then... and unnecessary now

I didn't even watched Don 2 in 3D, it was nothing 3D like in Don 3, needless.

I had watched don2 in 3D......it was a headache. Somehow this 3D format doesnt quite suit hindi movies

0 votes

Watching in 3d means ur compromising the color wch i hate badly.... even jungle book in 3d didnt excite me after watch... gud for 3d lover but for me 2d with gud color excite me more..

answered Apr 27 by playboy Unit Manager (30,009 points)
0 votes

Aye Sabasss.... Make it official now..... next time bring it in IMAX 3D also.

answered Apr 27 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,824 points)
0 votes

Will be tough to find a 2D show, but not seeing this in 3D, if at all.

answered Apr 27 by mr.hola Assistant Director (41,262 points)

if you have any actual intentions.....salman khan hates making movie in 3D so it might not fall through. he says if the movie is over 2 hours.... 3D is tiring. and looking at salman khan movies they are almost 3 hours long from past 4 years.

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 139 views
+1 vote
4 answers 159 views
159 views asked May 25 in Movie Discussions by bollyranga Production Designer (12,255 points)