Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,014 questions

247,213 answers

301,242 comments

396 users

Presenting the Sanju teaser | Ranbir Kapoor | Rajkumar Hirani | Releases on 29th June.

+3 votes

Source Link: youtube
asked Apr 24 in General by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,857 points)
76% Accept Rate

edited Apr 24 by mr.hola

better to treat this as a Raju Hirani movie about a complicated person instead of as a biopic about Sanjay Dutt.

Fantastic teaser..

It showed the glimpse that Sanju & Raju are sharing his life as it is. Ranbir in his elements from the go.

Now will wait for the trailer to release where they will reveal all the other characters.

Who didnt like the teaser was probably watching it as a trailer. I honestly feel as a teaser its too good. Ranbir from the start is fully immersed in his role, the expressions even in the bhikari role are full on sanjay dutt. What an actor, seriously wow

19 Answers

+2 votes

There is a comedian called Sanket Bhosale, who mimics Baba in his shows.............Ranbir has done a decent job of imitating Sanjay. If that's good acting skills........then yes it is.

As a teaser its pretty much got Hirani's stamp on it............light tone, touch of humour, yes looks they have not glorified him, I liked it. 3/5 for the teaser

answered Apr 24 by Intense Producer (117,890 points)

Finally you made a genuine comment about Ranbir without using sarcasm

It may not have been so genuine after all mr hola.

+2 votes

Way below expectations.

answered Apr 24 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,239 points)
+2 votes

Poster

Outstanding

Teaser

Disappointment
Ab To Lag Raha Hai Kuch Bhi Possible
Disaster-ATBB

answered Apr 24 by Faizurrahman Location Manager (7,137 points)

No hopes from this one for ATBB.

+2 votes

Not impressed by God ki kasam

answered Apr 24 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,961 points)
+2 votes

Bang to the body language of sanjay but lacked in dailogue n voice which is difficult..... still very impresive trailer . ... instead sanju dutt tittle would be great..

answered Apr 24 by playboy Production Accountant (28,950 points)
+1 vote

well.................................weird

answered Apr 24 by Grand Nova Star (148,741 points)
+1 vote

That's a fukcing parody

answered Apr 24 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,797 points)
+1 vote

I liked the teaser very much but 1 question generate my mind that ranbir kapoor voice not matched with sanjay dutt voice. I think if voice also matched then sky is the limit. But yes RKH is a brand so not a problem at all.
3.5/5
Loved it blockbuster.

answered Apr 24 by Ajay Casting Director (16,441 points)
+1 vote

Didn't work for me!.. I mean Ranbir Kapoor's Portrayal is looking forced....

answered Apr 24 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (75,206 points)
+1 vote

Teaser isnot exceptional but neither bad one, lets wait for the trailer whether its really a biopic or comedy lets wait

answered Apr 24 by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (41,484 points)
+1 vote

Its awesome a sure shot 200 crore grosser.. Can even be more..by the way teaser was only of 10-15 seconds.. Rest was looks and narration

answered Apr 24 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,023 points)
+1 vote

Ranbeer intentionally tried to talk or walk like Sanjy baba not naturally....

Overall good ....hirani brand make it huge

answered Apr 24 by power Assistant Director (46,076 points)
+1 vote

Waiting for the trailer. This looks at the end of the teaser won't work if the voice doesn't have similarity with Baba.. I thought it will be more on darker side but this seems typical Hirani film. I some scenes, even VFX on face looks out of place. I hope it's good in film.. Teaser doesn't give much about the film. Trailer will clear everything.

answered Apr 24 by karan khan Director (132,306 points)
+1 vote

I've been harsh on Ranbir for years on this forum but I'm impressed with the teaser and I like how Ranbir presents his character as Sanjay Dutt. His body language looks superb and acts like Sanju Baba although the voice is somewhat different.

I'm eagerly waiting for the rest of the cast to be introduced in the trailer but mainly Manisha Koirala who plays Nargis. It will be a delight to see her play this role because she's one of my favourite actress who's versatile and very pretty as well.

Hirani is a good storyteller who will bring the best out Ranbir in this film. He will justify his character portrayal in a way that audience can digest as to what Sanju went through in terms of the drug addiction and terrorist incident that took place in 1993.

answered Apr 24 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,293 points)
+1 vote

superbness in a way to awesomeness, it will be entertaining as hell, hats off R. hirani

answered Apr 25 by sihan Editor (88,049 points)
0 votes

Ranbir kapoor was overacting in the teaser but then in the last 10-15 secs of teaser he looked great
Lets wait for the full trailer

answered Apr 24 by SSk Production Accountant (25,707 points)
0 votes

Amazing. Looks Like A Complete Blast.
Those Complaining About Title, DUTT Was Rather A Name For His Father Sunil. They Couldn't Have Locked That One.

answered Apr 24 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,322 points)
0 votes

Looks like a spoof film.. honestly speaking Ranbir is looking mentally challenged and semi lunatic .

answered Apr 30 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,948 points)

charlie ..... you be critical. unnatural

0 votes

I really liked the teaser. The film will either perform like fan or challange 300cr.

answered May 1 by sunil Production Designer (13,495 points)

fan no......in any case...its over 100cr