Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,934 questions

251,240 answers

307,548 comments

396 users

Presenting the first look of 'Sanju'.

+5 votes

Source Link: twitter
asked Apr 24 in General by mr.hola Assistant Director (45,847 points)
82% Accept Rate

Uffff

I showed my brother the poster, he likes sanjay dutt a lot. I told him ranbir kapoor is acting as sanjay dutt in the film. He saw the poster for about 5-7 seconds then said as a smart-*** : "sanjay dutt ki photos ke bajaye ranbir kapoor ki sanjay waali look dikhatte tou behtar hota."

AWESOME

@Suhas i feel Ranveer Singh too would have done justice to this role ....

Ranveer Singh does perform well but he lacks control. He cannot bring in too many variations which Ranbir does so gracefully. The reason why Ranbir is far ahead of his contemporaries as well as his seniors when it comes to acting.

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

BLOCKBUSTER CONFIRMED

answered Apr 24 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,433 points)
selected Jun 28 by mr.hola
+2 votes

dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. what the heck is this....this looks exactly like sanjay dutt

answered Apr 24 by Grand Nova Star (154,056 points)

My thought exactly.

He is bringing his A game. And there's no better director than Raju Hirani to narrate the story of Dutt.

ajeeb baat h k mjhe kisi angle sy is particular picture mein yeh Sanjay Dutt k qareeb bhi nhn lga....koi thora sa shakk bhi nhn pra.......main ab ankhon k check up k liye ja rha hn

+1 vote

Hilarious, lmao, what the heck is that, Munnabhai look is completely shit and is that Ranbir Singh in the back..?? Apparently beard helps in looks, but otherwise stupid, just stupid.

answered Apr 24 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,822 points)

from all the people who commented and answered....i only love u TB......bhai tu yahan shadeed garmi mein aik hwa ka jhonka sabit hoa h
That first act of coming out of jail looks overacting/fake......then he does well but his voice is a big concern

0 votes

OMG. OMG. OMG. What did I just see?????????????????????????? Outstanding poster. That crouched pose, that walk, that expression................method acting will get a new dimension. 5/5.

answered Apr 24 by Intense Director (127,543 points)
0 votes

.......Oh My God......

answered Apr 24 by Faizurrahman Location Manager (7,723 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
19 answers 657 views