Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,980 questions

251,443 answers

307,751 comments

396 users

Most Successful Actor Of Single Screens Era And Multiplex Era

0 votes
In Single Screens Era Which Lasted Till Mid 2000s Decade Amitabh Bachan Has Been Most Successful Actor, Dharamendra Has Been 2nd And Dilip Kumar 3rd.

In Multiplex Era Which Though Officially Started From 2002 but it was actually From 2006 that Multiplex Era Began In Full Flow And Year 2006 is Often Considered As start Of multiplex era in Trade and even in normal discussions.
So Multiplex Era Would Be Counted From 2006 Onwards.
The 3 Khans Have Been Most Successful In this Era. A Look At Their Records-

▪Shahrukh- 17 Feature Films, 14 Successful, 10 Hits, 3 Blockbusters, 1 ATG, 2 Hgoty Bhoty Mwfoty

▪Salman- 25 Feature Films, 13 Successful, 12 Hits, 9 Blockbusters, 1 ATBB, 5 Hgoty Bhoty Mwfoty

▪Aamir- 10 Feature Films, 10 Successful, 8 Hits, 5 Blockbusters, 4 ATBBs, 5 ATGs, 5 Hgoty Bhoty Mwfoty, 2 Hgotd, 1 Bhotd Mwfotd, 1 Hgotc

{3 Idiots Was 1st Atbb Of Multiplex Era And Was Listed Among 7 Biggest Atbbs In Real Terms Of All Time By BOI.
Dangal is Biggest Hit, Most Watched Film and Highest Grosser Of Multiplex Era}

From Above Analysis We Can Conclude That Aamir Khan Has Been Most Successful Actor Of Multiplex Era, Salman Khan 2nd and Shahrukh Khan 3rd.

THE 6 ACTORS LISTED HERE ARE EXPECTED TO BE AMONG TOP 6 BIGGEST SUPERSTARS AND MOST SUCCESSFUL ACTORS OF ALL TIME TILL THEY ALL RETIRE!
asked Apr 20 in Box Office Related by Rancho Production Accountant (29,704 points)
100% Accept Rate

edited Apr 20 by Rancho

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

HR had started it all with d2 and krrish... he is only the one to be blamed here... having such two blockbusters which were on ATG levels is a big thing.

Such posts will only restate the obvious that khans are ruling. I want you to create something unique. Other records which are interesting. I am actually getting bored with Aamir and Salman somehow coming to the top

If you've time, please think about it bud

answered Apr 20 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (11,138 points)
selected Apr 20 by Rancho

I actually Feel Bad For HR Had He Not Wasted His Talent He Would Have Been A Top Superstar By Now He Has Everything I mean he is most perfect actor of all time good height body looks dance acting stardom commercial success still he is counted behind even 4 young stars Today.
I hope he Makes a strong comeback From the 3 Confirmed Films Which He Has.

Salman And Aamir Will Only Miss Out On Record For Most Hits And Most Success Except That Honestly Speaking There Would hardly be any criteria where anyone will be ahead of them After They Retire.
On a side note had baazigar not been banned he would have developed many criterias where Salman and Aamir would have been behind

Yeah mahn.. I agree. HR has all the perfect ingredients

This forum is more of a khandom forum..
But back in 2006,hrithik gave back to back huge hits with d2 and krrish..
Am from Andhra and I knew how huge were both the movies in Telugu dubbed versions too..it played for almost 1 month for krrish and nearly 50days in b and c centres of ap.
And footfalls of D2 would be 2.3 Cr and krrish wud be 2.05 Cr easily..
He ruined it by doing movies like kites and guzaarish..
Though hrithik never gave over the top dialogues and did hero panti like Salman and tiger are doing ,but yet he is loved by single screen audience when he comes up with action movies..

Agree with Seinfeld and Rancho. If a guy keeps sitting at home for 2 years, keeps rejecting the best of scripts even God can't help him.

+2 votes

Younger actors
Emraan hashmi
8-10 successful films - 3 superhits - 6-7 hits

answered Apr 20 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,115 points)

Emraan Hashmi- 6 Clean Hits Plus 5 Success
Good Record.

+1 vote

Diverting away from the khans, I would say dilip Kumar is the biggest superstar of that time. Less movies and more quality.....pretty much what Aamir follows today. Dilip Saab was a trendsetter back then......the original method actor.

answered Apr 20 by Intense Director (127,859 points)

Yes Thats Why From Dharam Amit To the 3 khans Every Body is his fan
He is an institution!

Yep. Back in those days he started the trend of method and subtle acting. In fact dilip Saab, raj kapoor and dev Anand are the pioneers of cinema.

+1 vote

aamir khan srk are not one of the most successful actors of multiplex and single screen .... they are one of the most successful supporting actors of these eras..... there is onnly one guy who's solo movies reign supreme....and that is obviously .... salman khan
both aamir khan and srk have may be 3-4 solo hits in their entire career.

answered Apr 21 by Grand Nova Star (154,224 points)

SOLO HITS KI BAAT SALMAN FANS KAREINGE AB JISS SALMAN KA CAREER 2009 TAK DUSRON KE DUM PE CHALA HAI WOH SOLO HITS KI BAAT KAREINGE

SALMAN HAS LEAST NO. OF SOLO HITS AMONG 3 KHANS LMFAO

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/628763/real-value-no-of-solo-hits-of-khans-boi

0 votes

Why you given information only khans? Other actors also include buddy.

answered Apr 20 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,623 points)

Tune pehle bina malab beta kaha uske baad mujhe ghussa aaya tu jab dhang se baat karega toh mai bhi karunga aaj tak aisa kabhi nahi hua ki maine bina matlab kisise buri tarha baat kiya ho

Ha mujhe acha lagega isme kya galat hai. Beta bol bindaas. But mujhe dhamki kyun de raha hai ki tera wo haal karunga maine to aisa kuch nahi kaha aur agar tujhe bura laga to ek baar kahta to sahi ki ajay tune beta word use kyun kiya mujhe acha nahi laga. Main dhyan rakhta batata to. But seedha dhamki waah ra waah.

Waise tujhe pata hai ki main har baar bro kahakar hi baat karta hu to tujhe usme bhi problem hai kya?

Yeh discussion ab yahin pe khatam karta hun
Baaki bro se mujhe koi problem nahi hai

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 190 views
+1 vote
3 answers 162 views
+2 votes
5 answers 102 views
102 views asked Mar 19 in General by Vivek Rai Art Director (2,844 points)