Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,409 questions

248,889 answers

303,901 comments

396 users

Which​ movie will collect more in singlescreens given that both gets accepted Race3/Thugs?

+2 votes
Race franchise is always about class audience.Previous installment were accepted among multiplex/urban audience.
With salman joining in they will obviously target Mass audience but there will be no or very less Brand value to bring Mass audience to theatres compared to Class.
While Toh will be a never seen before action adventure movie with budget close to 250cr which brings back 2 Biggest Superstar of all time for the very first time,as we know Victor he's a mass Director so if both gets favourable wom which movie will earn more in singlescreens?
asked Apr 19 in Predictions by Roman Production Designer (12,088 points)
100% Accept Rate

9 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Salman Khan vs Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan but I choose Race3 for single screens

answered Apr 19 by shah Executive Producer (61,522 points)
selected Apr 20 by Roman

Amitabh is no more a crowd pleaser but his presence will add some value ...

Yes,I am writing him after Aamir for the reason

+3 votes

I think that's easy - Race 3 ...

answered Apr 19 by Charlie runkle™ Director (122,784 points)
+3 votes

Is that a question.. Race 3 obviously
Masses don't need wom, entertainment and all.. What they want is SALMAN Khan

answered Apr 19 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,323 points)
+2 votes

Thugs will win IMO.

Yes, Sallu is enormous in single screens, but Aamir hasn't been seen in a commercial entertainer like this in nearly 5 years.

Sultan and BB did 100cr+ but both had great WOM. Much better than D3 at the least.

All things being equal, Thugs will win.

answered Apr 19 by mr.hola Assistant Director (41,131 points)
+1 vote

I will Place My Bet On Aamir Khan's TOH Which is Movie Of The Decade: 2 Biggest Superstars For The 1st Time, Biggest Production House, Highest Budget Movie, Top actress Katrina And Biggest Factor Aamir in a fully commercial movie.

Salman is no doubt Biggest Superstar In Single Screens And Aamir Is Biggest Superstar In Multiplex But Aamir's Pull In Single Screens Is Very Underated He Gives 2nd Best Performance In Single Screens After Salman Khan That Too When He Doesnt Do Single Screens Type Movies Most Of The Time.
Ghajini Created Mass Hysteria in Single Screens
3 Idiots Did 65 crs in single screens Which was more than most of the movies total collections in last decade
dhoom 3 was 1st film to do 100 crs in single screens (all languages)
PK Though was 1st Film To do 200 crs In Multiplex it also did Huge in Single Sceens
And Dangal what to say about this single screen owners wrote letters to Aamir for saving them from the losses such was the profit he generated for them that too during demonitisation.

So I will say Keep Calm and Have Faith On

Victor-Masssss

answered Apr 19 by Rancho Production Accountant (27,168 points)
edited Apr 19 by Rancho
+1 vote

apart from gujarat everywhere race 3 will lead be it classes masses single screens multiplexes.

answered Apr 20 by Grand Nova Star (150,338 points)

Gujarat​???

yup diwali movies good or bad..... are untouchable during that time in that region. like golmaal 3 PRDP HNY
PRDP did as much dangal in that region..... and the difference of overall total is 2 freaking hundred crore in overall total of their boxoffice run.....
and here is the kicker..... golmaal 4 did even more.
while at the time of HNY dhoom 3 was the biggest grosser and both HNY and dhoom 3 had almost same total in gujarat/saurashtra ......
i guess you get the point.

0 votes

I would say race 3.........But toh is going to be something special. So could be equal too.

answered Apr 19 by Intense Director (122,094 points)
–1 vote

21st T20 century for Gayle, what a player

answered Apr 19 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (205,572 points)

Best answer is here .

–1 vote

TOH >>> race3. race3 aur toh k business main 50 to 100crs ka difference hoga agar wom dono ka same raha. in my opinion TOH - 350 TO 400CRS AND RACE 3 - 250 TO 300CRS.

answered Apr 20 by nitesh singh Set Decorator (1,691 points)

Related questions

+10 votes
10 answers 395 views
395 views asked Sep 8, 2014 in Predictions by Raghib Executive Producer (69,542 points)
+1 vote
5 answers 349 views
+3 votes
10 answers 498 views
498 views asked Sep 11, 2017 in Box Office Related by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,530 points)