Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,979 questions

247,093 answers

300,998 comments

396 users

Name And Rate Movie You Watched (8th April - 14th April). Also Choose Movie Of The Week. Week 216. October Week

+5 votes
Arrival (2017): 7/10
asked Apr 18 in General by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,394 points)
71% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+2 votes

Totally batshit crazy movie, awesome fun, visuals were good, it was funny at times, action was cool, and climax was awesome, overall a fun entertaining movie and true to it's name, it's a rampaging entertainer..!!

answered Apr 19 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,765 points)
+1 vote

I watched Purab Aur Paschim And Loved It A Lot The Songs Story Screenplay Direction Acting Everything was excellent.
Loved The Way Saira Banu Used To Whistle At Manoj Kumar

9/10

answered Apr 18 by Rancho Production Accountant (25,773 points)
+1 vote

I saw a movie for 20-25 mins before I tried to suffocate my friend with a plastic bag for not changing the channel.
Movie name - Mein hoon a lucky man the racer or whatever the shit it's called..

I started from the point where I saw the Shruti haasan talking to her father (prakash Raj) talking about a guy(Allu arjun) she loves and wants to marry .
Allu arjun , who has the energy of a chimp, fixes the meeting with his future father in law(Prakash Raj) in a dangerous looking shady hotel(why ?) and as usual acts totally like a chimp(again why?) And in between, few shots get fired at them and then they do comedy while some goons throw sharp sickle at his future father in law and allu arjun leaves prakash Raj in the hands of the goons before running away saying that the attackers r the family members of his ex GF(and again why?) and all this is supposed to be Comedy ..

They comeback to prakash Rajs home and some more Comedy follows ....then prakash tells to arjun that Allu's brother, who is a cop , phoned him and adviced him not to give her daughter to allu as he is a loafer (true) . AND THE HERO TURNS SENTI ( fcuk u man , to Tere Sasur ke saath chichorapan Kara, dangerous situation mein phasaya, langoor ki Tarah behave Kara.. Tu khud ch@tiye ne Masla bigada aur ab senti hogaya, ke bhai ne mere saath zulm kiya ..agar nahin bbi karta call toh Tera patta kaisa bhi katne wala hi tha chichoray)

He goes home fights with his brother and gets a slap from his mother and he vows to destroy the life of his OWN brother (??dafuq) over a non serious looking fling with a girl.. He steals the car of his brother and fleds with some important documents of his brother who is actually an honest cop.... Shhhh agghshshahah. That's the sound made by my friend while I was suffocating him with a plastic bag before I snatched the remote and changed the channel.

answered Apr 18 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,915 points)

then after few minutes I said sorry to my friend and said to him that.. agar tere ku shruti ko hi dekhna tha toh mere ko bol naaa.. mein Tere ku whatsapp pe material forward Karunga na.. Chahiye toh..

Check pm ..

+1 vote

Well...

1. Rampage [2018] = 3/10 [Waste of time & innocent brain cells.]

2. A Quiet Place [2018] = 8/10 [will stick with 8 despite the uncomfortable pregnant lady ordeal scenes]

First Time Watch = Both of them.

Movie of the Week = A Quiet Place.

answered Apr 18 by suhas All Time best! (255,620 points)

[will stick with 8 despite the uncomfortable pregnant lady ordeal scenes]

thanks for the spoiler

It's a well known spoiler to be honest. Apart from the pregnancy part I haven't revealed anything.

+1 vote

Spider-Man: Homecoming (8/10):

An extremely entertaining movie that successfully reinvents a legendary character and presents him in a different context. I liked it as much as I did back in July of last year.

Office Space (6/10):

A decently funny movie that shows the monotony of an office job and a regular life, plus shows what happens when someone breaks away from that. I guess my expectations were set differently because this movie is treated as a comedy masterpiece on most corners of the internet but for it wasn't anything outstanding.

Hulchul (7/10):

Some basic issues with the logic of the plot and and climax aside, this is one of the best Priyadarshan movies. It has a proper story and an even tone unlike most of his movies, which usually rely on comedy situations and funny actors. Here the character actors are kept aside for the lead actors and it results in a Priyadarshan movie that feels like a "movie".

October (5/10):

see my review here: http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/638637/here-review-october-please-share-you-opinions-the-movie-too

The Pursuit of Happyness (8/10):

Shows the struggle of a person who knows that he can achieve something but is weighed down by some poor decisions and the responsibilities life has placed on him. It's a gripping story of a dad, his son, and their struggle to survive in this tough world. Will Smith has a powerful performance and his son is very cute in the movie. Surprisingly this movie has some scenes that pushed me to the edge of my seat in excitement. Kudos to Will Smith for choosing a movie like this at the peak of his career, and it is a testament to his star power and the quality of the movie that it was a big hit.

A Walk Among The Tombstones (6.5/10):

Tells a fairly standard detective tale, elevated by Liam Neeson. He looks so damn cool in this movie and his acting is spot on. Otherwise it has a noir-ish feel to it and does feel a bit overlong but if you enjoy these sort of movies then it is a perfectly good way to spend a couple of hours.

answered Apr 18 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,793 points)
+1 vote

Gravity 6/10
Liked it but the pace was too slow for me

Need for speed 4/10
Bad acting bad script and some cool cars thats it

Don Jon 7/10
Alright a very different yet entertaining take on **** addiction

American Hustle 7/10
Alright i don't know but i liked it

12 monkeys 7/10
Brilliant sci-fi

Geostrom 6/10
I like these kind of films so i am being kind here but still the vfx were very poor

Ted 2 6/10
Not as funny as the first part still enjoyable

Suicide squad hell to pay 7/10
Dc animation never disappoints me

Blackmail 7/10
I liked it i know the first half is very slow but that first half builds the pace for a terrific second half
All the characters have acted very well

Movie of the week: Don Jon

answered Apr 19 by SSk Production Accountant (25,672 points)
+1 vote

A Quiet Place - 7.5 /10

Rampage - 6.75/10

First Time Watch = Both of them.

Movie of the Week = A Quiet Place.

answered Apr 19 by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (73,880 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
6 answers 227 views
227 views asked Oct 14, 2017 in General by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,394 points)
+4 votes
8 answers 273 views
+3 votes
2 answers 75 views