Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,015 questions

247,229 answers

301,265 comments

396 users

Presenting the final trailer of Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom..!!

+3 votes
asked Apr 18 in Movie Discussions by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,797 points)
98% Accept Rate

Despite the fun trailer part...

This seems exactly like Jurassic Park: The Lost World.

Except it will correct on the mistake TLW made, the new line "Park is gone" + more emphasis on horror part as opposed to adventure like TLW and more movie takes place in mainland unlike Godzilla parody of TLW, so yeah, it's already looking much better than what it did after its first trailer.

3 Answers

+1 vote

Great trailer. Can't wait.

answered Apr 20 by Ajay Casting Director (16,441 points)
+1 vote

I have been fan of this series since childhood, so definitely will catch the film in theatre.

answered Apr 22 by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (73,885 points)
0 votes

after the first one, not excited for it at all.

hope it gets it a-s-s kicked by Infinity War, among other movies.

answered Apr 21 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,862 points)

Why do you hate it?

don't hate it, it's just an aggressively mediocre movie for me. left me totally lukewarm.

I didn't like any of the characters, couldn't really enjoy the effects because I didn't care about what was happening, the plot also had nothing great to offer.

I also didn't like the original JP, so this franchise probably isn't for me.

Yeah, youu are entitled to your opinion, but don't hate it, it's still the 2nd biggest movie of 2018, and Infinity War is safe, so don't worry.

Related questions