Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,932 questions

246,934 answers

300,683 comments

396 users

Dont u agree Main Hoon Na deserved sequels? U can say like Adventures of Major Ram Sharma

+2 votes
Major Ram is one of the loved characters and Main Hoon Na one of the best masala films of last decades..
It could have been amazing if it had sequels.. Different missions where he had to do stuff completely opposite to army officer like he became a student in MHN..
asked Apr 18 in Opinion by Haider Second Unit Director (76,023 points)
72% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

You see, if it was Hollywood, it could had been thought about, but Bollywood don't have the tool kit to pull something like that, and that tool kit contains - creativity & intelligence.

Besides, Adventures of Major Ram Sharma is a shitty title. Too generic..!!

answered Apr 18 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,649 points)
selected Apr 19 by Haider

No its not a title..... Why would i go for it... Theme of Sequels should have been like '' Adventures of Ram sharma'' i used this term to define how sequels could have been made

+1 vote

Oh yes.....and thing is that they can make an entertaining film again, not that it is some sort of a Swades or even K3G which can't be touched.

answered Apr 18 by Baadshah Unit Manager (32,114 points)

It cant be done now.. It would be odd if Srk today portrays that character... May be in btw 2006-2012 it would have been great

maybe................

+1 vote

that actually may not be a bad idea..... i love spoof movies. the indian market is still unexplored for that genre.

answered Apr 18 by Grand Nova Star (148,411 points)
+1 vote

back then it would have been a good idea, SRK own homegrown franchise.

answered Apr 18 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,722 points)
+1 vote

Farah ne bohot saare gunaah kiye hai... ek aur nahi chahiye.... though the movie was good.... wonder what got into her.... sajid ki behen hai na

answered Apr 18 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (8,515 points)
+1 vote

Could have been some idea. I enjoyed mhn a lot.

answered Apr 18 by Intense Producer (116,890 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
4 answers 316 views
+5 votes
4 answers 586 views
586 views asked May 2, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (283,032 points)
+2 votes
9 answers 236 views