Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,989 questions

247,116 answers

301,109 comments

396 users

Check out the new poster of Govinda & Varun Sharma starrer FRYDAY. Film to now release on 25th May 2018.

+2 votes
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/iFaridoon/status/986510757922779137
asked Apr 18 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,651 points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Very funny poster infact I can't remember the last time I've seen a poster that's amusing but it looks superb. It's certainly got comedy written all over it.

Hero No.1 returns to Indian Cinema. It will be a treat to see him back on screen in this two starrer film because he's of one the finest actors and comedy king. BO won't matter because there's less expectations as Govinda isn't what he was in the 90s and early 00s. He deserves to do more main lead roles as long he plays his age. I don't want to see him lower himself to supporting roles unless its a special appearence. He deserves better than this e.g. main lead or multistarrer movies.

answered Apr 18 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,274 points)
selected Apr 23 by suhas
–2 votes

Its a small film and we all know its fate.. Its time Govinda starts doing solid supporting roles.. He nailed it in Kil Dill but movie was not good enough

answered Apr 18 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,023 points)
–2 votes

This looks bad. Why make those faces? Are they mocking a 5 year old kid?

answered Apr 18 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,915 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 74 views
+6 votes
2 answers 277 views