18. Seinfeld - 60 points
  19. Maniac01 - 57 points
  20. GOD - 45 points
  21. Santosh - 44 points
  22. Sss d - 43 points
  23. playboy - 42 points
  24. Rowdy - 37 points
  25. Rahat - 37 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

68.1k questions

258k answers

314k comments

1.2k users

Categories

+1 vote
2.0 = 'I am the only one, super one'.

0 = 'le aa apne teeno Khan, idhar kadha hun meri jaan'
in General by Production Accountant (25.2k points)
95% Accept Rate
+1

I enjoyed Rajini's dialogue because I witnessed it first hand, early morning show amidst sold out crowd aka fans. That experience is indescribable.

I've only heard the Zero dialogue from the promos. It was just fine, fun.

These two are very different dialogues evoking completely different response/emotion. While one played out to the masses, Shah Rukh's one will aim to be more funny than match a superstar's attitude. And here it's the character Bauua speaking that line. The whole idea is to convey this character doesn't need anybody's sympathy & that he spreads happiness across with his joyful take on life. The emotion is more subtle & solely character driven.

In case of 2.0, though it's Chitti saying that & real Rajini wouldn't say that. It was the fan in Shankar making Rajini's character say the line so that the fans can take it as their pride. the cheers, whistles & non-stop claps were the result of that.

2 Answers

0 votes

Teeno khan? Is shahrukh again praising himself in the trailer?.

by Second Unit Director (77k points)
+1

May be Krk

0 votes

srk and amitabh have the most famous dialogues in bollywood history zero has some great one liners as well which will be a big hit among masses

by Location Manager (5.5k points)