+1 vote
I feel like in the 10 years since RNBDJ, SRK has not had a single fully good movie. MNIK had some good parts, JTHJ was half of a good movie, CE got better as it proceeded, some people say that FAN also had a very good first half. But there hasn't been a fully good movie.

So, 10 years later, with the same lead heroine, will we finally see another good SRK movie?
Choices:
Yes
No
Source Link: The Mind of Hola.
asked in General by Executive Producer (66.8k points)
70% Accept Rate

Clicking on yes and no works? Throws a lots of JavaScript bugs. Didn't work for me.

It is working. Currently 6 voted Yes & 1 No.

Polls work. Which browser are you using?

Well for me The King Is Back is one of the best action thrillers of whole Bollywood.

Chrome on android. How do I know my vote passed and how many voted there? Can you send me screenshot how it looks at yours, Suhas?

8 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

i sometime think wat would have happened if social media was in last decade , even in this worst decade srkians are like crazy all over the internet what we would have done if srk was like in 2010

answered by Location Scout (3.2k points)
selected by

abhi tu bol raha tha u like srk , bhai decide kar le

srk is self made like akki unlike 2010 born khans

Fir rang badla girgit ne

+1 vote

wait for fan and raees?........

answered by Editor (80.2k points)
0 votes

Yes. Heart says it will. Rnbdj was such a good movie and SRK had such good cinematic sense in those days

answered by Super-star (171k points)
0 votes

my name is khan fan raees and don 2 were good movies but when its srk people expect the best so lets hope zero is that film

answered by Camera Operator (11.3k points)
0 votes

I liked Don 2, MNIK,CE, and Raees. But am hoping for even a better movie this time. Let's see if Zero can be the best, even better than MNIK.

answered by Star (160k points)
0 votes

MNIK was also a excellent movie, but controversy killed the hype for movie, i would say MNIK was the last good movie of SRK, whereas CE and Raees were decent entertainers.

answered by Assistant Director (44.4k points)
0 votes

Mnik
Don2
Chennai express
Fan
Raees

answered by Location Manager (6.5k points)
0 votes

Raees was the best after that but in between it lost its track for 10-15 minutes; followed by Don 2; if only talk about first half Fan was extra ordinary but second half ruined the movie. MNIK had very limited appeal frankly speaking it was a bouncer for many. CE was OK. HNY, Dilwale and Ra One were just time pass and lastly JTHJ and JHMS were disastrous... Hope Zero comes out to be good to great.

answered by Casting Director (16k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
7 answers 364 views
0 votes
5 answers 214 views