Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,990 questions

247,116 answers

301,109 comments

396 users

Jodhpur Court Allows Salman Khan to Travel Abroad.

+2 votes
Salman Khan, who recently completed the shoot of his film Race 3, has been granted the permission to travel abroad. The actor had sought the permission of Jodhpur Court to fly to four nations including Nepal, USA and Canada.
Source Link: https://www.news18.com/amp/news/movies/salman-khan-seeks-permission-to-fly-abroad-jodhpur-court-to-decide-shortly-1720589.html
asked Apr 17 in General by suhas All Time best! (255,656 points)
99% Accept Rate

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

I think its for Da-Bang tour..
Whats the update on case.. He got bail.. Is it a lifetime bail. Or for somedays..the opponents will file appeal against the bail.. Dont know about Indian courts.. Can anyone enlighten me..do Salman Khan has to worry anymore about this case

answered Apr 17 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,023 points)
selected Apr 23 by suhas

He got bail for 1 month and he will get bail extension for sure until and unless Salman Khan team approaches High court to suspend lower court's verdict, and case is crystal clear even bishnoi community knows very well Salman khan will get justice in High court coz He was falsely trapped or being targeted by bishnoi community and that specific targeting is not allowed in any law and order , when Salman khan team moves to High court against verdict I am pretty sure this case gonna shot dead within a month by high court this time in favor of Salman khan

Related questions

+5 votes
1 answer 27 views
27 views asked May 26, 2015 in General by Arvind verma Producer (113,854 points)
+3 votes
2 answers 110 views