Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,598 questions

245,658 answers

298,988 comments

396 users

It's OFFICIAL. Priyanka Chopra joins the cast of Bharat opposite Megastar Salman Khan. EID 2019 release.

+3 votes
It's OFFICIAL... Priyanka Chopra joins the cast of #Bharat... Stars Salman Khan... #TigerZindaHai director Ali Abbas Zafar directs... Produced by Atul Agnihotri and Bhushan Kumar... #Eid2019 release.

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/986080043435671552
asked 4 days ago in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (252,857 points)
99% Accept Rate

11 Answers

+2 votes

oh no...... my most hated female in the world. i had nightmares that this day would come. i might need to start to meditate to overcome this news.

answered 4 days ago by Grand Nova Star (146,550 points)

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.

+1 vote

Seeing how Ali presented Anushka and Katrina with Bhai, full faith with PC also

answered 4 days ago by shah Assistant Director (58,735 points)

PC has already worked with him in Gunday

......talking about Bhai's heroines in Ali's movies

Ohk.....

+1 vote

Wow PC in the movie after a long time. And i love salman and PC chemistry in mujhse shaadi karogi so hope for the best. If AAZ made bharat even 50% of original movie then sure shot ATbb and atg coming.

answered 4 days ago by Ajay Production Designer (13,590 points)
+1 vote

I dont know how to process this. I think she has enrolled for TSKRY (The Salman Khan Rozgar Yojna).

Hope bhai helps her to revive her career

answered 4 days ago by Seinfeld Location Manager (7,940 points)
+1 vote

There are 2 female characters in the story as per original one is his wife another one is his sister.
Priyanka will most probably essay his wife role,so wait for another young actress in the role of salman's sister.
Maybe Alia/Sonam or any other young actress
Love to see Alia with Bhai
Let's see

answered 4 days ago by Roman Camera Operator (8,948 points)
0 votes

A big honour for Sallu to be starring in the same movie as the international Megaishtarni

answered 4 days ago by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (202,516 points)

Na.. the term is global superstar. Media has "cleverly" given her that title. Gotta respect that.

0 votes

Although i don't like it but have to bear with it now

answered 4 days ago by SSk Production Accountant (24,543 points)
0 votes

A new face or a younger option was better.

answered 4 days ago by Intense Producer (113,592 points)

Another young actress will be roped in.
As there was another heroine in original.
So wait for another young actress.

0 votes

Priyanka Chopra is ready to make comeback in bollywood.. She needs a big film because she has been away from quite some time.. And keeping Gangajal a side where Prakash Jha was seen as more of a lead. Apart from last scene where Priyanka fights it was looking like its Prakash Jha a lead in the film.. Bajirao was her last big film.. Salute releasing in Eid 19..Coming after game of 3.5 yrs
Making her comeback what can be bigger than a Salman khan film.. She almost gave a nod for salute when Aamir was in lead..
Her Hollywood time seems to end.. Quantico is as good as over.. Bay watch hardly had a screen time of Priyanka, In trailer of Kid like Jake in 3 minutes there was only 5 seconds of Priyanka.. She needs a big film what can be better than Bharat

answered 4 days ago by Haider Second Unit Director (75,479 points)
0 votes

Heroines like Priyanka, Kareena, Katrina have sustained from early 2000's to this point. Nice change of pace from Preity Zinta and Rani Mukherji who went away pretty quickly.

answered 1 day ago by mr.hola Unit Manager (38,769 points)
–1 vote

Poor choice....
Her career already in finishing point for big movie..

But for Salman we will tolerate her

answered 1 day ago by power Assistant Director (44,895 points)