Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,598 questions

245,658 answers

298,988 comments

396 users

And Megastar Salman Khan's BHARAT begins. A journey of a man and a nation together. EID 2019.

+4 votes
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/aliabbaszafar/status/985902250919800832
asked 5 days ago in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (252,857 points)
99% Accept Rate

10 Answers

+2 votes

Best of luck hope this movie gonna masterpiece.

answered 5 days ago by Ajay Production Designer (13,590 points)
+2 votes

Wrong release date will again stop this megastar starrer from being an atg

answered 5 days ago by Seinfeld Location Manager (7,940 points)

Sholay, hahk, gadar and many more have not been crossed. The kind of hits they were is still unmatched by bollywood. And the ones you are talking about are meagre. Ghajini, dhoom3 were small as compared to them. The way it is difficult to cross hahk, it is not the case with recent atgs.

You are hell bent on proving aamir is number even though it may make you sound a moron. Then theres no point arguing. You can continue

Sholay, hahk, gadar and many more have not been crossed

HERE I MEANT IN TERMS OF COLLECTIONS IF CROSSING ACTUAL FOOTFALLS IS CRITERIA THEN HAHK AND GADAR SHOULD NOT BE CELEBRATED AS HAHK DIDNT CROSS SHOLAY AND GADAR DIDNT CROSS HAHK

And the ones you are talking about are meagre

ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER AND BLOCKBUSTER IS NEVER MEGRE SPECIALLY WHEN ITS AN ALL TIME GROSSER AS WELL

Ghajini, dhoom3 were small as compared to them

YES INDEED ITS SMALL COMPARED TO THEM BUT WHO IS COMPARING IT WITH THEM HERE IM JUST TALKING ABOUT ACTION GENRE WHICH TO JUSTIFY SALMAN'S FAILTURE TO GIVE AN ATG INSPITE OF CHRISTMAS AND NEW YR HOLIDAY LONG FREE RUN GOOD WOM GST FACTOR SALMAN BEING IN COMFORT ZONE ETC YOU DEGRADED AND SAID IT CANT GIVE ATGs

The way it is difficult to cross hahk, it is not the case with recent atgs.

YES THATS TRUE SINGLE SINGLE SCREEN ERA ATGs WILL ALWAYS BE DIFFICULT TO CROSS COMPARED TO MULTIPLEX ERA BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS ALL ABOUT CROSSING THE ATGs WHICH SALMAN HAS BEEN FAILING TO DO BEING IN HIS BEST PHASE AND AAMIR HAS BEEIN DOING WITH ALMOST EVERY FILM.

You are hell bent on proving aamir is number even though it may make you sound a moron. Then theres no point arguing. You can continue

YOU MISSED 1 HERE (NUMBER 1) BUT YOU ARE WRONG I HAVE NEVER DEBATED IN MY LIFE TO PROVE AAMIR IS NO. 1 BUT IF ANYONE TRIES TO DEGRADE AAMIR THEN I DEFEND HIM BRINGING ALL STATS IN BETWEEN I MAKE SURE I DONT SOUND A MORON BCZ I DEBATE MORE OFTEN THAN NOT ON THE BASIS OF FACTS.
REGARDING ARGUING WITH ME WELL IF YOU HAVE GOT POINTS TO COUNTER ME LIKE I COUNTERED YOU DO ARGUE IF NOT THEN LEAVE!

You contradict yourself mate. If you talk about nett collection then only dangal is the movie in recent times which is ahead. You talk a big game about ATG, MWFOTY,XYZFOTY and what not but they are good for the time being. No one is trying to degrade anyone. When I say ghajini and d3 are meagre then BB and sultan come in there too. They’re on the same lines but you try to make them sound like they are some kind of phenomenon which they are not.

And regarding arguing with you with facts, mujhe jitna free time milta hai utne me mai argue kar lunga. Its not as if i have dedicated time for these things

You Are Not Getting my Point Yes At Present Only Dangal is ahead but before that Aamir Has given Many Atgs as well And Giving Atgs and Atbbs is huge thing do you know there have been just 20 atbb in bollywood till date and 1/4th of that belongs to Aamir.
Not xyzfoty (No )

well they are not just for the time being when a movie enters one of the 11 major records list it remains there forever The Films you mentioned are no doubt almost on same level but you see An Atbb and Atg Will Always be greater Than A Blockbuster.

Well Its upto you to Argue or not though I prefer discussion Over Argument

+2 votes

Another master piece in making

answered 5 days ago by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,509 points)

Yes Bb, sultan and TZH all were masterpiece

then dhoom 3 is also a masterpiece, so is pk and dangal...

Dhoom 3? Hahaha aamir has done worst ever acting in dhoom 3

Yeah if u can add Tzh why not a dhoom then?. The footfalls of dhoom 3 is still higher then Many Salman blockbusters... And u call them a masterpiece. Talking about worst acting, have u seen tubelight?

+2 votes

I am so looking forward to this one. But releasing on xmas 2019 was so much better. Get kick 2 on eid 2019

answered 5 days ago by Intense Producer (113,592 points)
+2 votes

the biggest movie of the decade ...... potential 2nd biggest hit of salman khan's career.... after HAHK. and 3rd 5cr footfalls movie for him.... when no other actor of his genration has even 1 of those.

answered 4 days ago by Grand Nova Star (146,550 points)
+1 vote

Reading all the preparations for this movie, nothing less than a masterpiece and all time Blockbuster will be disappointed

answered 5 days ago by shah Assistant Director (58,735 points)
+1 vote

Most Awaited Movie of 2019.....no questions abt it....
Good to know...that Bhai is doing some performance related/good story telling films........as of now mindset/perception of NRI's here is slowly n slowly changing for Salmaan films.....especially after BB, Sultan!!.....and "Bharat" may further cement his position in overseas (US).....

answered 5 days ago by abbie Unit Manager (30,239 points)
+1 vote

Hope we get another BB, not another TB.

answered 4 days ago by mr.hola Unit Manager (38,769 points)

That's upto Ali Abbas Zafar & team.

Hopefully Salman Khan has realised not to speak the same style of filmmaking. Dabangg 2 worked following same template as Dabangg. But PRDP didn't when they tried to replicate HAHK. Both these cases there was no monetary loss to the concerned parties. But TB aping BB but that burnt through pockets of all.

But I'll be honest, if Salman is as dedicated as he was in TB then I am all in. Don't want TZH's "I am a Megastar. Kuch bhi chalta hai" Salman. We have Race 3 for that.

well that's what most of the audience wants and even Salman said he will give them what they want.

it would be good to se him dedicated in a role that actually suits him.

0 votes

The original was a superb film.. Let's see how this goes.......

answered 5 days ago by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (75,013 points)
0 votes

My most awaited movie.Bring it on
Original was a tearjerker,if this one matches emotion of that movie then it will be unstoppable.
Let's see how Ali adopts it interms ind-pak partition, it's the highest ever budgeted movie of salman's career.

answered 5 days ago by Roman Camera Operator (8,948 points)