Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,950 questions

251,321 answers

307,617 comments

396 users

Mega Powerstar Ram Charan starrer Rangasthalam scores the non-Bahubali lifetime record by surpassing Megastar Chiranjeevi's Khaidi No.150. [ABO]

+3 votes
Source Link: http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=4217&cid=6&fid=5860
asked Apr 16 in Box Office Related by suhas All Time best! (260,214 points)
99% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Nonbahubali industry hit!!
Yup it deserves
Now pressure is on Mahesh to deliver a big hit.
Hope he succeeds like previous time when he gave NonBahubali industry hit just 1month after bahubali with srimanthudu.

answered Apr 16 by Roman Production Designer (12,964 points)
selected Apr 23 by suhas

Hmmm let's see what unviels this Friday. I booked my 6.30am show. But now really feeling bad for knowing it's 2hrs 53mins long..

My office time is 9am. No way I can make it to office by even 9.30am now. Really need to cook up reasons for late arrival. Hope I can make it atleast before 10am to avoid any questions.

Should've waited for 5.45am show like it was for Spyder.

Dookudu also had the same runtime almost
Hopefully it will be succesful
Gud luck in the office
Fanism can make us do things

Wrong example. Dookudu was terrible to tolerate in the theatre. Survived only due to MS Narayana & Brahmi darling.

I wouldn't have minded to not catch the early show. But this weekend I am supposed to meet my parents. Had to catch it on Friday morning itself if I have to catch my ride back to Mysore in the evening.

Last year be it Jai Lava Kusa [6.30 am, Bhumika theatre] & Spyder [5.45am, Srinivasa theatre] ended up as below par films. Ofcourse NTR Jr fans were more aggressive throughout the film whereas Mahesh fans went silent 30mins into Spyder.

This Friday show is in NTR Jr fans territory. By that I mean the show is at 6.30am at Bhumika theatre in Gandhinagar which is basically owned by NTR family fans especially Balayya's. Reason why I could still book a ticket y'day even though the booking had opened last Friday itself. Fingers crossed. All I want is a decent film. Enough of the disappointments.

+1 vote

It's non baahubali highest grosser and it's in 3rd position ? I didn't get this.. so which film is in 2nd position?

answered Apr 16 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,105 points)
  1. Bahubali 2 - The Conclusion
  2. Bahubali 1 - The Beginning
  3. Rangasthalam
  4. Khaidi No.150

idiot me..forgot that there r bahubalis.

+1 vote

Alright that is what we call giving back to haters
He was trolled for acting and box office
And he gave it back to them in style
Now hoping that mahesh overtakes this with Bharat Ane Nenu

answered Apr 16 by SSk Production Accountant (27,113 points)
+1 vote

Superb collections. Non-Baahubali record. Ramcharan is back in the game!

answered Apr 16 by Sanal Star (143,576 points)
+1 vote

Bollywood Should Also Start Using "Non-Aamir" Lifetime Record. So Other Local Stars Can Compete Among Themselves For The Record.

answered Apr 17 by Rajat Production Accountant (28,293 points)

Not just records, Aamir takes our cinema to a global level.........................

No Doubt About It.