Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,979 questions

251,442 answers

307,751 comments

396 users

96 million viewership of Ted Talks Hindi lead its extension for three more seasons with SRK as host

+3 votes
155 views asked Apr 14 in Opinion by Haider Second Unit Director (76,948 points)
72% Accept Rate

96 million is inclusive of TV and digital media.. Especially hotstar and streaming of Ted talks of site of TED

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I’ve seen one or two episodes only and SRK is such a good host

answered Apr 15 by Intense Director (127,859 points)
selected Apr 16 by Haider
+1 vote

Big sounding numbers can be misleading.. 96m looks good, but tell me about it's position in comparison to other talk shows of India...like a trillion Zimbabwean dollar sounds huge but u could only manage few candies with it..

answered Apr 14 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,115 points)

If u talk about TV ratings..then it was not even in Top 10..but through digital platform.. It got great reception.. Hotstar and site of Ned talks.. The videos of participants and guests were individually uploaded on Ned talks site.. For 5-6 minutes each... Combined all the videos and episodes it got viewership of 96 million.. Quoted by Ned Talks global chariman and the team

...thanks man for sharing the data in detail @haider

Baadshah bhai.. Ek baat poochna chaahta tha 2-3 saal se... Yeh " buahahaha " aur "hahaha" mein kya farq hota hai? Matlab ke..alag alag situations mein inn dono ko alag use karte ho kya bhai?

yes.....jb zyada hassi aye or literally hassi chootay to BUHAHAHA.....otherwise a comment which just brings a smile on my face can sometimes get HAHAHA......clearly defined in Black Law Dictionary

0 votes

Afterall, Khan..........King Khan

answered Apr 14 by Baadshah Unit Manager (32,303 points)

Bhaisaab yeh sentence mein "all hail" bhi add kardeye toh lord blanka ko bhi tribute hojata tha.. Shayad

oh.....i forgot that entertainer.......such variety of answers he had

0 votes

These kind of classy show can be done only by SRK and Aamir. SRK has advantage because his communication skills are excellent.

answered Apr 15 by bollyranga Production Designer (13,046 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 128 views
+2 votes
4 answers 263 views
263 views asked Feb 16, 2017 in General by Criminal Director (134,942 points)
+7 votes
1 answer 51 views