18. being_tanveer - 61 points
  19. Rocsky - 56 points
  20. Charlie runkleā„¢ - 51 points
  21. Greek God - 49 points
  22. Vicky Rai - 46 points
  23. shajandeepu - 45 points
  24. Sanal - 41 points
  25. Hrithikiantilldeath - 41 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66.4k questions

249k answers

304k comments

956 users

0 votes

Almost everyone knows that I was a member of Cinetrak, was because I left the active participation earlier this year. I am proud to be part of the only portal in India that can claim to give authentic box office grosses of all industries. BOI is near perfect in North but has no clue of South. I also know, that most of you ridicule it just because I was part of it, lol your bad.

Usually, I won't reveal this but since there's a lot of confusion, manipulation and sugar coating on the film's number and I got permission from the members of the website to reveal the box office numbers of 2.0.

Click here to get the detailed day wise numbers of 2.0

The film has earned ₹197.93 crore share in India and ₹250 crore share globally till 2nd Sunday. The film needed over ₹375 crore share globally to see Lyca Production breakeven but even the most optimistic numbers see it losing ₹90 crore. Frankly speaking, the trend is very good for a South Indian film, not Baahubali level though, but the numbers are low. The film is hit in North India but South is embarrassing.

If anyone wants to have some serious discussion or any question you are welcome, else just give a downvote and go *beep* yourself

Source Link: www.cinetrak.in
in Non-Bollywood by Super-star (168k points)
100% Accept Rate

recategorized by
+1

"else just give a downvote and go beep yourself"

Edit it and write fu.ck in that place, as I'll say people can yo fu.ck themselves, and as Suhas once said, let them try to give collections before mocking you.

It's easier to ridicule someone because someone is doing something that does not match with their thought process, but difficult to try to do themselves.

You carry on, Morons will be Morons..!!

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I believe you (Cinetrak), Boi is totally unbelievable for South collection.
Just see the reason they gave for 2.0 and sarkaar opening, just because both are big releases if one is grossing 33cr, other cannot gross mere 13cr means WTF
& They were comparing 2.0 with sholay and bb2
Opening was below par everywhere in TN except for Chennai, Chengalpet.
Keep up the good work
Cinetrak is the best possible site for South right now

by Production Designer (15.6k points)
selected by
+1 vote

That point when your movie becomes second highest grosser of all time yet turns out to be a flop..!!

by Mega Star (207k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
5 answers 332 views
+1 vote
1 answer 94 views
94 views asked Oct 20, 2018 in General by bollyranga Camera Operator (9.5k points)