+4 votes

Source Link: YouTube
asked in General by Executive Producer (66.7k points)
70% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Hawas ke pujariyo ke liye yeh song mast hain. I like it.

answered by Editor (80.3k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Mere Naam Tu is a Huge Hit, Isaaqbazee is good but might work after the movie releases, lets see how this song goes, though katrina is looking sexy.

answered by Assistant Director (44.4k points)
+1 vote

Another blockbuster dance number for Katrina after Chikni Chameli and Sheila. The song will be a huge blockbuster and help in opening in the single screens. Husn aag laga degi...

answered by Camera Operator (9.1k points)
+1 vote

Zero Is Giving Good Vives To Me Honestly

answered by Assistant Director (51.2k points)
0 votes

Doesn't Katrina tire out of doing the same thing in every movie these days?

answered by Super-star (171k points)

Unfortunately it's all everyone wants her to do. However apparently ALR got her to act in this movie. Let's see how that goes.

No one can get her to act i feel. Only looking forward to anushka's acting.

she was good in ZNMD, even though it wasn't a complex role.

0 votes

Though previous 2 songs were good but weren't instant chartbuster material and they might become one after release. But this one looks like sureshot chartbuster.. Everything is going right for the movie as of now. It should do minimum 30cr on opening day. Rest depends upon what SRK and Aanand L Rai has to offer in terms of overall movie.

answered by Director (136k points)

mere naam tu is a huge hit, though isaaqbazee have chance to be one after release.

But the views of both songs are very low, I think they should've released on RCE channel, not T Series.

Views might be low but song ins trending on every music forum plus on radio fm.... they even released the songs on digital forums

0 votes

I want this Movie wonder at the box office and Srk back again in form and Khans competes each other for next decade also with no competition for others.

answered by Assistant Director (42.1k points)

Related questions

0 votes
5 answers 212 views
+14 votes
24 answers 1.8k views