Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,999 questions

251,525 answers

307,815 comments

396 users

Dangal received the top rate for the movies released in the first week of April [Dangal Japan Release]

+3 votes

Source : https://filmaga.filmarks.com/articles/1891

Movie "Dungar surely, get loose" First day satisfaction ranked first place ranked

Based on real stories, magnificent reversal success that depicts father and her daughters struggling to make my child successful in the wrestling world story. The starring is masterpiece "I'm sure, it will work" by Armil Khan.

Dungar surely will become strong ", which recorded a huge hit in Indonesia in addition to the home country , won first prize satisfaction of last week last. " The love of my father and the hardships of my daughter have been so much transmitted, the tears do not stop " "The game scene got me sweat and I want to cheer out and I want to cheer, " such a review telling the height of satisfaction It has been. In the Japanese movie, the first starring by Anna Yamada " Misumisou " is the first place. All seven works in the movie theater!

Source Link: https://filmaga.filmarks.com/articles/1891
asked Apr 9 in Movie Discussions by bollyranga Production Designer (13,067 points)
36% Accept Rate

This link for one more survey where Dangal is ranked number 1

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180409-00010006-piaeigat-movi

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

From a kid to a senior citizen to a cab driver to a elite businessman to a critic to a nri and to a foreigner.
One movie connected all. That is Dangal.
Best movie of this era for a reason!.......

answered Apr 9 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (77,007 points)
selected Apr 10 by bollyranga
–2 votes

PR work @ best

answered Apr 9 by -OmKara- Production Designer (15,879 points)

"INDIA mein koi HUGE Star nahi bolta aamir ko"

Thats a conjecture Get out Of Fool Paradise, Aamir Has been Called As one of the biggest stars Of All Time By Every Trade Site/Analyst Including Box Office India Infact He was Called The Biggest Star After Back To Back Atgs in 2000 Decade By Everyone including BOI

BOI also Said Today All 3 Khans Are Almost Same Level Stars With Salman Leading a bit due to More Mass Following Provided He does Right Film
So donot Talk in Air.

Now comming To PR, Well Aamir has no PR he never needed it and he still doesnt has everyone knows right from start of his career he never had good relations with Media he never cared about them infact he even stopped giving Interviews To Them.
He is only Interested In His Movies like a true Artist

Fact

So called Huge star trying to cross Aamir's movie collection in India for last 10 years.

Whatever you mentioning is allegation, go prove it in court I will stop supporting him. I am not blind fans who even support criminals.

Aur PR ki baat rahi to

When media reported 2000 Crore for Dangal, Aamir spokeperson came and said that that withut platform charges Dangal hasn't crossed 2000 Crore. They could have easily wrote more PR article based on 2000 Crore but they didn't do.

What is PR article, you know

"Salman ne jail ka khana nahi khaya, lekin exercise ki"

Only Actor in India who can make less commercial movie like Dangal Atg/atbb.. Otherwise u have seen how padman and raid fared.... Both were badly rejected lol.........

Related questions

+3 votes
5 answers 205 views
205 views asked Dec 8, 2017 in Movie Discussions by bollyranga Production Designer (13,067 points)
0 votes
4 answers 156 views
156 views asked Mar 21 in Movie Discussions by bollyranga Production Designer (13,067 points)