Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,611 questions

245,707 answers

299,016 comments

396 users

Tiger Shroff being considered for Dhoom 4

+1 vote
Yash Raj Productions is all set to create the next installment to its immensely popular action franchise series, Dhoom. Ever since the news regarding ‘Dhoom 4’ being created broke out on the internet, there have been endless speculations about its cast. Earlier this year, numerous reports indicated that the production might sign up Akshay Kumar for the upcoming movie. Soon enough, these rumours were replaced by more rumours that claimed that Shah Rukh Khan had signed up for ‘Dhoom 4’ as the ultimate villain.

Now a new report suggests that neither Akshay nor Shah Rukh, but the 5-film-old young and zealous actor Tiger Shroff will be seen penning the role of the leading villain in the movie. If this turns out to be true, then ‘Dhoom 4’ will be Tiger Shroff’s first wherein he will play the role of the villain.

Tiger Shroff was last seen in ‘Baaghi 2,’ which only released recently but has already made it to the 100-crore club. It would ideally make sense for producers to rely on the young aspirant as he is highly bankable at the moment. However, since there is no official confirmation available regarding the signing, we cannot know for sure whether this rumour is true.

When Shah Rukh Khan made the headlines for apparently signing ‘Dhoom 4,’ the actor was quick to come forward and provide clarification about the same. In a media interaction, he reportedly said that,

He hadn’t signed any film with Yash Raj because he is oddly busy with Anand L Rai’s next film. The shooting is taking a little longer and he wants to focus on that project and finish it up before taking up any other project. At the same time, he does not want to waste Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma’s dates either as they are busy shooting for ‘Thugs Of Hindostan’ and ‘Sui Dhaaga’ respectively.
Source Link: http://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/bollywood-news/this-actor-will-play-the-villain-in-dhoom-4
asked Apr 9 in Opinion by Intense Producer (113,887 points)
91% Accept Rate

These Dhoom 4 rumors are funny to read. More i hear about it then the more I yawn.

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

He needs more time to develop himself at the BO. After the success of Baaghi, people are jumping on the bandwaggon but he has to continue to make good progress at BO with his upcoming movies. No offense but his acting just too bland to play baddie but from a BO standard, he needs to show everyone in future that he's capable of making Dhoom 4 huge. It's not just brand itself but the star power of the actor who can carry this franchise forward so that it can do just as good as Dhoom 3. What I'm saying is that the brand will rely on the stardom of the actor hence why Aamir made it successful and SRK and Salman could do the same if one of them were chosen to play the lead role.

Baaghi is just the starting point for him but he's a long way down to reach that level like Hrithik or Khans have archived. If he can continue to upgrade himself with maybe 2 or 3 Blockbusters then it looks good on his BO record as people will believe that he's capable of taking this franchise to another level at the BO.

answered Apr 10 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,070 points)
selected Apr 11 by Intense

I was so bored that I felt like commenting on this post. In a way it's good but I do want to see Dhoom 4 happen. If SRK or Salman can't do it then the best choice will be Ranveer Singh because he's a good actor. Nobody believes that he can make Dhoom 4 huge although he had Padmavati but if Rohit Shetty's Simmba gets a BB then he would be more worthy than the actor who did ''ahem ahem'' Baaghi.

Well I don’t like tiger. But have to say the way he is moving, he is well on course to becoming the darling of the masses. His movies have that single screen flavour as well, what guys like Sunil, sunny, Ajay and Salman have done over the years

+1 vote

Tiger shroff must learn some acting first..
Every film cannot be successful as bhaagi2..
Public will soon start noticing his acting skills too..
And playing a villian so early in his career with not so great acting skills makes him not worthy for dhoom4

answered Apr 10 by Hrithikiantilldeath Set Designer (1,807 points)

I agree. He has the phsyqiue and action and dance, but he lacks acting skills. If he improves on them he can be a real killer deal

0 votes

Its too early for Tiger to be in a Dhoom series.. Maybe after 5-7 years

answered Apr 9 by Haider Second Unit Director (75,659 points)

Age never had anything to do with it bro. Tiger has had a good shot with baaghi2.....one or two more films and he could be a part of this franchisee.

I donot mean by age.. Dhoom 3 had Aamir Khan.. Level is already up.. Person who can take it to another level today is Salman.. Since Salman wont do negative it has to be Srk next..
Ranveer and Tiger will come in action after 4-5 years when they are far more established and can take Dhoom series to next level.. That is what i meant.. If Dhoom 4 will be made its target will be 350-400 crores.. As 269 crore has been achieved 5 yrs ago.. It will take minimum of 2 years for Dhoom to be made if it starts today..

0 votes

As of now looks like a Rumour bt if Soty 2, Rambo, Yrf movie with Hritik and Baaghi 3 Become Big Hits then Very much Possible!

answered Apr 9 by Rancho Production Accountant (24,933 points)

Yeah mahn.. There is also a rumour going on that he will be doing baaghi 2 with disha patani.. I hope people stop spreading false rumours about baaghi2 and Sotd2.

He already did baaghi 2 and sotd 2??? I think its soty 2 which is confirmed release this yr!

0 votes

Isne Aag laga deni hai........... DHOOM Series & Tiger...... Perfect Combo for Another Blockbuster, may be ATBB

answered Apr 9 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,117 points)
0 votes

Next mass superstar TS.

answered Apr 9 by nitesh singh Set Decorator (1,381 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 37 views
+1 vote
1 answer 84 views
84 views asked Jun 20, 2017 in General by SSk Production Accountant (24,665 points)