Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,611 questions

245,707 answers

299,016 comments

396 users

Holdovers Update - Hichki and Raid Drop (BOI)

+2 votes

Hichki had a noticeable drop on its third Friday as it collected 50 lakhs nett apprx. The film has basically consumed most of its limited audience and will see a much bigger drop in week the third week as compared to the second week. But the job is done for the film and it is a HIT. The total business of the film so far is nearly 39 crore nett.

The business of Hichki till date is as follows

Week One - 26,11,00,000 

Week Two - 12,25,00,000 

Friday - 50,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 38,86,00,000 

Raid also dropped on its fourth Friday as it collected 30 lakhs nett which takes its tally to 94 crore nett. The film is nearing the end of its run and could have some decent collections on Saturday and Sunday but that will be about it. The film is a HIT but is likely to fall short of 100 crore nett mark unless it goes up three or four times on Saturday . 

The collections of Raid till now are as follows.

Week One - 59,86,00,000

Week Two - 25,17,00,000  

Week Three - 8,75,00,000 apprx 

Friday - 30,00,000 aprrx

TOTAL - 94,08,00,000 apprx

Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3835
asked Apr 8 in Opinion by Intense Producer (113,887 points)
91% Accept Rate

BOI is nothing biased site who have always tried to put down Ajay Devgn's movies. There going screw with him in a few months time when Rom Com & Total Dhamaal both release between Oct and Dec.

The world knows RAID has crossed 100cr, otherwise not even trade analyst or Ajay fans like would be that would that naive to make tweets. Even I was shocked when yesterday when others told me that this film hasn't crossed 100cr. So giving you best answer was the only option. It seems people on here that follow BOI assuming they are reliable.

Only this one I can trust because are they genuine.

https://twitter.com/teamrb_

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Raid deserves 100 cr. Seems difficult now. But good that both films are hits. Hope Hichki does 45 cr. Great 1st quarter for 2018.

answered Apr 8 by Sanal Star (141,155 points)
selected Apr 9 by Intense

No, it's 100cr already................. Everybody on Twitter knows.

BOI is very ant- Ajay and Hrithik as well.

When it comes to being anti then Aamir khan Comes no.1 in BOI hit list just read their commentry every time they try to pull him down by giving lame excuses still are trolled badly LMFAO

I'm going to say this again that Raid has crossed 100cr and it's eight 100cr of Ajay's film. Yes, Shivaay crossed 100cr but the budget was too high for it to become a success which others may not agree but that's from my point of view.

BOI are too crafty when it comes to Ajay. I remember they call Raid's opening ordinary so how unfair was when the opening was quite good and far from worse. So saying ordinary in their sentence just shows how insecure they are.

Nikeel it's a pretty grey area whom to follow. For sake of relative reliability everyone follow BOI. Producers tend to manipulate numbers the way Rakesh did for k3 or red chillies for hny

0 votes

Raid finish his lifetime approx 97 cr.

answered Apr 8 by Ajay Production Designer (13,601 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 79 views
79 views asked Mar 28 in Opinion by Intense Producer (113,887 points)
+3 votes
3 answers 129 views
129 views asked Mar 25 in Opinion by Intense Producer (113,887 points)
0 votes
2 answers 69 views
69 views asked Apr 13 in Opinion by Intense Producer (113,887 points)