Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,589 questions

245,627 answers

298,943 comments

396 users

Name And Rate Movie You Watched (1st April - 7th April). Also Choose Movie Of The Week. Week 215. Blackmail Week

+2 votes

The Girl Next Door (2007): 7/10 Found it cute. 

asked Apr 7 in General by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,286 points)
72% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Nattamai - 7.5/10

answered Apr 7 by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (73,808 points)
+1 vote

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - what a movie, everyone thought that it'll be bad but it turned out to be supremely entertaining movie and a worthy follow up to the original which pays nice tribute to it too. Performances of lead cast and their chemistry was great, overall a very entertaining movie.

answered Apr 7 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (202,509 points)
+1 vote

Hichki 7/10
Its a gud movie
Rani mukherjee has done very gud and so has the other cast
The only thing is that its predictable
Still its a very enjoyable movie

Baaghi 2 5/10
Okk way too much box office numbers for the kind of content
Even as a mass movie(i m a hardcore mass movie lover)
This film is average at best
I havent watched kshasnam so i can't compare

Movie of the week:Hichki

answered Apr 7 by SSk Production Accountant (24,533 points)
+1 vote

Baaghi 2- 1/5

If a guy like tiger is being hailed as some superstar, I’m afraid Bollywood is in deep trouble after the khans finish. Pathetic movie

answered Apr 7 by Intense Producer (113,556 points)

I'm also surprised how it is doing so well ..
its borefast no where close to its prequel except for some action scenes ....
Instead i loved Padman which deserves much better ...

And the joke is this guy is being the next Salman khan/massy hero......no bigger insult for Salman than to be compared to this guy.

+1 vote

Ghajini (7/10):

A very good movie but my opinion on it has deteriorated with time. I last watched it just after it was released, but never saw it again because the scenes of the heroine dying were too sad. Anyway, this time around the flaws were more apparent. The movie is too long, the short-term memory loss thing only comes into play when convenient, otherwise he can remember info for hours, the heroine is shown as too much of a saint to make us love her, the other female character is too irritating for a good part of the movie, the villain himself doesn't look menacing neither is he very impactful.

However, the movie overcomes these issues and delivers a satisfying package with emotions, action, romance, a bit of comedy, a few great songs, and a great lead performance from Aamir Khan.

answered Apr 7 by mr.hola Unit Manager (38,757 points)
+1 vote

Been a f*** week....travelling for work....in last 2 days only watched 4 movies....

READY PLAYER ONE - Time Pass

A QUIET PLACE - Watch it!!!!

BLOCKERS - Usual Holly stuff....Ok kind...watch if nothing to do

Tyler Perry's Acrimony-Not my type

Isle of Dogs- Surprisingly Liked it!!

BAAGHI 2 - very few good action scenes...that's it...

answered Apr 8 by abbie Unit Manager (30,224 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
5 answers 142 views
0 votes
6 answers 134 views
+7 votes
9 answers 215 views