Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,589 questions

245,627 answers

298,943 comments

396 users

Raid has crossed 100cr + Ajay Devgn deserves credit and he's shown what he's caperbale of.

+2 votes

Box Office – Ajay Devgn Scores His 8th Century With Raid!

This is a well-deserved success for the superstar and yet again shows the kind of consistency, versatility and the hold at the box office.

By

Koimoi.com Team

-

April 7, 2018

Ajay Devgn has scored his eighth century with Raid. The film currently stands at 100.14 crores after its fourth Friday and with this Ajay Devgn has extended his stint when it comes to centuries.

This is a well-deserved success for the superstar and yet again shows the kind of consistency, versatility and the hold at the Box Office that he has been demonstrating for over 25 years now.

His other centuries so far are as below:

Golmaal Again – 205.70 crore

Singham Returns – 140 crore

Golmaal 3 – 106 crore

Son of Sardaar – 105 crore

Bol Bachchan – 103 crore

Shivaay – 100.30 crore

Singham – 100.30 crore

Raid – 100.14 crore* (still running)

As things stand today, the film would be competing with Bol Bachchan and Son of Sardaar for its final lifetime run.

Source Link: http://www.koimoi.com/box-office/box-office-ajay-devgn-scores-his-8th-century-with-raid/
asked Apr 7 in General by Nikeel Production Designer (15,031 points)
98% Accept Rate

reshown Apr 7 by THUNDER BIRD

I'm going to get called a Panama chor by a faggot who's in la la land but Raid crossing 100cr is a tight slap to him for bashing Ajay. Laugh whatever you want like a chimpanzee but Raid without no promotion and no buzz is so amusing that one epic failed tactic of Padman challenge couldn't even do well at the BO.

Like Denzel Washington says

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Having a career spannng 25years is no joke. He has lasted long and maintained his level of stardom and performances over the years. Excellent actor.

answered Apr 7 by Intense Producer (113,556 points)
selected Apr 7 by Nikeel
+1 vote

You have to pick a definite source bro, not one that suits you. So far Ajay has 4 100cr movies and Raid might be one, not confirmed yet.

answered Apr 7 by mr.hola Unit Manager (38,757 points)

There all the same so I had to choose whatever. I don't trust BOI because they treat Ajay unfairly much like Hrithik.

It's crossed 100cr already and everybody on Twitter knows it. Joginder, Taran Adarsh and many others have confirmed it.

It's Ajay's 8th 100cr, period. Even this user on whom people follow knows it.

https://twitter.com/teamrb_

+1 vote

It hasn't crossed Nikeel Bro..... It will be 96-97 grosser.... clean hit & this much earning is enough..... 100 cr ke liye it needs today 1.20 Cr business, which isn't coming.

BOI hi source rakho........ nahi toh Hrithik's Krrish 3, Srk's HNY & Salman's PRDP all are 200+ grossers which aren't.

answered Apr 7 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,114 points)

It has otherwise nobody on Twitter would be pointing it out and I wouldn't have made the thread on Indiaforums.com. BOI have stooped low against Ajay and they always have been unreasonable towards Ajay and his films.

They called Raid ordinary in terms of the opening. So how crafty was that for them to say it? Opening was far better compared to other Ajay's movies outside Rohit Shetty's films.

I'm sorry but I find it hard to digest BOI when comes to collections. They said Shivaay was 84cr but others have said its 100cr. Then Kaabil collections also caused frustration among Hrithik fans as well because BOI said it was 86cr when it should have been higher.

+1 vote

vimalcalculatorzindabad

answered Apr 7 by Rowdy Set Designer (1,909 points)
edited Apr 7 by Rowdy

Related questions