• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

299k comments

717 users

+1 vote
I missed out seeing toh in theatre, I've never walked out of a khan movie, but I strongly had that feeling in dabangg 2 , jai ho and race 3
asked in Opinion by Producer (111k points)
87% Accept Rate

Walking out hasn't happened & mostly will never happen to any movie irrespective of the cast.

There are whole lot of films of them which I didn't watch in theaters.

Same goes for purposefully skipping.. still mentioning only for this decade..

For Salman Khan, None this decade.

For Shah Rukh Khan, I purposefully skipped Ra.One, Raees & Jab Harry Met Sejal as the pre-release shenanigans just ruined any enthusiasm to watch Raees & JHMS. Basically saying I lost interest on those two even before release. Ra.One was the negativity.

For Aamir Khan, it was Talaash & Thugs of Hindostan. Talaash mainly because people ruined it sharing spoilers. TOH well it was no go from the very first poster itself.

@suhas same thing happened with me. In case of talaash my friends told me the climax before my show was about to start. That diluted my experience a lot.

This answer will be for the time period starting from 2009 since I started watching movies from that year.

Missing out or walking out from a Salman movie? Didn't happen, not gonna happen.

Though for other khans, I've missed Talaash (FFS I watched Dhobi Ghat and Peepli Live) because I was at hostel and the bastardss at Zoom had spoiled the movie for me revealing the true nature of Kareena's character. Other than that since ghajini I have watched all Amir movies.

For SRKing ( ) though I've missed many. Actually I can list the ones I've watched. It wil be Ra.one, Don 2, JTHJ and Dilwale.

13 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

never walked out ...but me and two of my friends... we planned to watch PK first day i think 3rd show.....i wanted to walk out of PK after interval.... i was sort of pleading ...let's go let's go..... that movie's second half was horrendous.
would have walked out if i had my own ride.... was forced to watch it all.

just before interval point ...one of my friends was crying.... and saying.... hiraaaniii haraaaami aadmi hai yaar...har baar rula daita hai. something like that.
second half it felt like someone else directed.

i even sat through entire love aajkal...saif ali khan.... was on my phone the whole time...... but sat through

never walked out.

watched all of khan movies .... in i dont know... 15 years.
haha i even watched billu barber...and till date...all of my friends..make fun of me for spendinng money on that... i think there were two options kangfu panda or billu barber...... chose the billu. which made things even worse.haha

answered by Star (149k points)
selected by

how you survived king of trash salman films

+2

question answer session will be held at the end of the class.... hold your attention for the lecture until then.... new kid.

0 votes

Never walked out of a movie ever would never do it too
I skipped TOH and JHMS for obvious reasons

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)
0 votes

Have missed all Shahrukh films after Jab tak hai jaan..
Salman have missed all except bajarangi which had boring 1st half.. Almost slept then nawaz made it interesting..

Aamir's seen all............

answered by Second Unit Director (74.6k points)
0 votes

Walked out - HNY & Dilwale.

HNY because after first hour show was cancelled due to technical problems, Dilwale because when we went to watch it in the SS, it was a poor SS, broken walls, broken roof, broken chairs, dirty screen & stuff, we got out and went to nearest Multiplex & watched it.

Other than that, never walked out of a movie ever.

Skipped - Secret Superstar, PRDP if you wanna talk about lead role.

answered by Mega Star (204k points)
0 votes

This answer will be for the time period starting from 2009 since I started watching movies from that year.

Missing out or walking out from a Salman movie? Didn't happen, not gonna happen.

Though for other khans, I've missed Talaash (FFS I watched Dhobi Ghat and Peepli Live) because I was at hostel and the bastardss at Zoom had spoiled the movie for me revealing the true nature of Kareena's character. Other than that since ghajini I have watched all Amir movies.

For SRKing ( ) though I've missed many. Actually I can list the ones I've watched. It wil be Ra.one, Don 2, JTHJ and Dilwale.

answered by Camera Operator (8.1k points)
0 votes

I don't think I'll ever walk out of a movie, because since I've already paid the money, there's no point in wasting it

As far as skipped altogether, the last time I skipped an SRK movie intentionally was JTHJ. Basically my friend wanted to see Son of Sardar, I wanted to see JTHJ, so we compromised and watched Talaash instead . It was a really fun experience though as I knew literally nothing about Talaash. Hadn't even seen the trailer. After that the only one I missed is Raees since it was banned.

In case of Salman, I've only seen Ready and Dabangg 2 in cinemas.

Among Aamir movies I have only missed Dangal as it was banned.

answered by Unit Manager (37.9k points)
0 votes

I Go To Watch A Movie Only If I Like The Trailer
And Once I Like The Trailer Then More Often Than Not I Like The Movie Atleast I Wont Dislike It.

And Anyways Why Walk Out Even If I Dont Like The Movie After all I Paid The Money

Talking About Khan Films Which I Havent Watched (Only This Decade)

Aamir- Dhobi Ghat, Secret Superstar

Salman- Jai Ho, Tubelight

SRK- JHMS

answered by Production Accountant (21.9k points)
0 votes

Tiger Zinda Hai. I couldn't digest the first action sequence, and I walked out in the first 10 minutes. I never ever again could watch any scenes of the movie on TV or YouTube too, and that was because of the beginning of the movie. I watched Race 3 completely, and laughed throughout, but not TZH...

answered by Location Scout (3.5k points)

Yeah the first action scene comes after 20mins with Salman's entry.

Maybe it was understandable, if he watched the Hindi dubbed cut.

Maybe I entered late to the theatre, SALMAN was fighting with those wolves or whatever, and that was the reason why I walked out.

If that was the Sole reason...I am just wondering...how you manage to sit in the theater for other movies ....hmmm...or may be you go less/watching movies in theaters....

There are good movies, brother; and TZH, for me, couldn't justify to be a spy thriller, over-the-top action, action-comedy, or any such genres of movie. I liked ETT a lot though. Instead of TOH, any expendables movie is a lot better. Some technical issue on the first action itself, if you watch carefully. If I wanted to watch, the Net TV has the HD version in its Movies archives. I didn't ever feel like watching it.

0 votes

Damn....how can u walk out of a movie..even if its untolerable....
For me ..question is which Khan movie I ever missed....I can't remember....
If i have seen AK all 100+ movies..
How can u expect to miss a Khan movie...

answered by Production Accountant (29.3k points)
0 votes

I haven't seen TOH, JHMS, Dabanng 2, Tubelight and Race 3 in theatres. Also haven't left theatre a single time in between though I was bored by Ready, Bodyguard, JTHJ and Talaash.

answered by Star (142k points)
0 votes

Apart from films like Dangal Khans have given below average films in last many years.

answered by Set Decorator (1.4k points)
0 votes

SRK :- JHMS :- once heard about the review i was never interested in movie, for fan 2nd half i was trying to leave the cinema but somehow was encouraging myself that climax might be interesting.
Salman :- Skipped Race 3 , TZH, Dabaang2, PRDP and left jai hoo in 2nd half.
Aamir :- Skipped Dangal because was on some business tour , Skipped SS, TOH and talaash

answered by Assistant Director (42k points)
0 votes

Never walked out of any film of Khan or any other actor.
In this decade Thugs and Race 3 are the only Khan film which I didn't watched on Big screen.
(Secret Superstar not considered since its wasn't a full fledged role)

answered by Director (132k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
10 answers 180 views
180 views asked Apr 6, 2017 in Opinion by Intense Producer (111k points)
+7 votes
2 answers 534 views
534 views asked Oct 19, 2014 in Movie Discussions by Super Nova Assistant Director (45.4k points)
+4 votes
2 answers 89 views