• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+1 vote
it was just going on and on and on.... even Ek tha tiger had so much action.... every second scene.... but here 85% movie was action.... wonder how Ali abbas zafar kept it interesting.
asked in General by Star (149k points)
68% Accept Rate

Want to clarify as just Hindi films or Indian films?

bollywood of course.... otherwise.... indian kya...there are korean chinese hollywood movies with .... more action.

L. O. C

I rmmbr how badly i had thrashed tzh after coming out of theatre, obviously due to the headache caused by dhoom dhaam thaiyyn thaiyyn boom. But eventually it is most watched film of Salman after Bajrangi this decade. (in mobile)

ETT (minus opening sequence) is nth in front of TZH.

yeah it has just too much of action..... and this is not something you can say about any bollywood movie

2 Answers

+2 votes

.....kon bola he kept it interestingg???? bringg that person 2 me.......

answered by Production Accountant (27k points)
+1

Bot ko ghussa vi aata hai..olelele

+1

Are bhai interesting toh mohenjodaro hai tu jaake wo dekh

0 votes

Yeah there are many movies which have a lot of action from start to finish but I can't reveal them for obvious reasons.

answered by Producer (111k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
7 answers 160 views
+6 votes
2 answers 293 views