• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+2 votes
This is my the most favourite movie ever but I watched it quite late in 1999 or in 2000. If I miss anything most in the world of cinema then its not watching this movie in theatre.
asked in Movie Discussions by Production Designer (13.9k points)
79% Accept Rate

Nope.

The first time I got to watch it was probably on DD National. And I think this was one of the movies of his which I watched late. I had even watched Baadshah before getting a chance to watch this.

4 Answers

+1 vote

not many people even know about this movie so i dont think anyone would have watched it in theater here but it is one of the best movies of shahrukh and hopefully you can see it in theaters next year for the 25 year celebration red chilies might organise a few shows in some cities

answered by Location Scout (3.1k points)

You've seen it In theatre ?

no my first srk movie in theatres was mohabatien since then i have seen all his movies in theatre except for dilwale and dear zindagi

+1 vote

Good movie with bad release timing. Underrated movie. Seen it on TV.

answered by Second Unit Director (70.1k points)
0 votes

I have seen the movie, not in theatre since I was a kid when it came out. It's an underrated movie with one of srk's best acting performances.

answered by Producer (111k points)
0 votes

I wasn't borned at its release.haha

answered by Camera Operator (9.8k points)

.......so funny momos died laughingg........

Bot is back..is it updated version or older shitty version?

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 167 views