• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+2 votes

Every day thousands of starry-eyed people with glittery dreams of making it to showbiz arena steps in the aisles of tinsel town, but it’s only a few who have the stars favouring them. Even for those who succeed in making it to celluloid, getting a break on the big screen is not an assurance of secure future in Bollywood  It can be a cruel place. One day you are an in-demand actor or actress with directors wooing you with their best scripts and bending over backwards to have you sign up. One flop, you’re knocking on doors, waiting it out outside studios and auditioning for ‘junior actor’ roles in B-grade flicks. And if that does not work out, somewhere a NRI businessman, in case of an actress and film production business, real estate or some totally different career awaits them.. Read more

Choices:
Yes
No
Source Link: http://www.fridaybrands.com/2018/12/05/one-hit-wonders/
asked in Self Written Articles by Costume designer (1k points)
0% Accept Rate

edited ago by

4 Answers

+1 vote

One hit wonder, that's ranbir kapoor. Every five years he gets a movie to save his career, in between he showers disasters on his loyal fans.

answered by Producer (111k points)

you like salman not ranbir pathetic

I hate ranbir. I like all the Khans, akshay, ajay, apart from HR who will always be my favourite.

I love Ranbir.You are Hrithik fan good to know

Exactly you are saying right

0 votes

You could add Sonal Chauhan in that list..she debuted with Hashmi Saab and that was her only success...and now nobody remembers her name..she is now called Jannat ki heroine.

answered by Director (122k points)

bhai sahab, I remember her from 3G.

Saari duniya 4G mein hai aur aao abhi bhi 3G mein ..maybe u remember that film because of certain 18+ scenes ..

0 votes

Aditya roy Kapoor?.............

answered by Second Unit Director (74.7k points)
0 votes

Did the actor or first Aashiqui have next hit in his career?

answered by Location Scout (3.7k points)

Also, does Vivek Mushran have another solo hit except Saudagar. I think he moved to supporters roles, later.

Related questions

0 votes
4 answers 144 views
144 views asked 3 days ago in Box Office Related by shah Assistant Director (49.6k points)
+7 votes
1 answer 161 views