• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+2 votes

Shah Rukh Khan’s upcoming film Zero has already created a massive buzz among the audience. The  film also stars Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif in the lead apart from King Khan. Directed by Aanand L Rai and produced by Red Chillies Entertainment the film is set to hit the theatres on 21st December 2018. Shah Rukh has not begun promoting the film yet, however, Anushka and Katrina have started the promotions of the film. We clicked the superstar at the Mumbai airport this afternoon as he looked sharp as ever on his way to Dubai.

Shah Rukh kept it casual and chic in a pair of black cargos and a sexy jet black hoodie with Sinners written across it. SRK also sported a sexy pair of sunglasses to wrap up his look as he strutted into the airport waving and posing for the shutterbugs waiting to catch a glimpse of him. Here are his latest pictures, scroll down…

Shah Rukh Khan

1/8

Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan

2/8

Shah Rukh Khan

3/8

Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan

4/8

Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan

5/8

Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan

6/8

Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan

7/8

Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan

8/8

Source Link: https://www.filmfare.com/photos/shah-rukh-khan-aces-his-airport-look-as-he-leaves-for-dubai-31551.html
asked in General by Production Accountant (27.5k points)
87% Accept Rate

wrist py kya hai SRK k?? any guesses??

Looks like a bracelet to me.

thnx Intense for commenting.....but it is too confusing n wanted to know if it is some kind of a new moveband he is wearing or some other brand watch, other than Tag Heuer which can't happen

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

He is looking tired and aged. The botox and the treatments help but only to an extent

answered by Producer (111k points)
selected ago by

he doesn't do botox.....never

Baadshah, all stars do it man, if they don't they won't look half as good at this age.

bhai, first thing is that SRK says it with lot of confidence that he doesn't do that (i m not saying that he is not a liar but.....)

Second, i have seen him attending two different functions, one looking young, one looking old.....happening on same day.......so i believe he relies only on make-up

but still, ho skta hai bhai botox use krta ho......mgr meri working aapki theory ko support nhn krti

0 votes

Man He Is Looking Old

answered by Production Accountant (22.1k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
2 answers 98 views
+3 votes
1 answer 164 views
+2 votes
2 answers 125 views