• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+1 vote
According to me only 3 movies this year were winner from the word go itself
1-Sanju
2-Stree
3-Badhai ho
Followed by blockbuster music and good content at last.
Do you think Simba will join this list, According to me it's a winner from trailer itself.
These are the movies which didn't give me any single negative vibes from the beginning itself.
Share yours
Blockbuster Trailer
Blockbuster Music
At last Blockbuster Movie
Source Link: My opinion
asked in Opinion by Camera Operator (9.5k points)
99% Accept Rate

Kis gole p rehte ho bhai.
One of the worst trailers in recent times. #Simmba.

Clearly said it's not as per my like/Dislike
Only business point of view, it will work huge.

Gone r the days of 2010-2014

Now even a 25cr film can beat a 335cr film.

Only content matters.

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

A few people like me did not like the trailer, but simbaa won't have negativity and imo it's a potential blockbuster. Don't know what but there's something about RS that appeals to people

answered by Producer (111k points)
selected by
+4 votes

i guess you live in some other world except for mass audicence no one is happy with the trailer

answered by Location Scout (3.1k points)
+1 vote

SANJU was a propaganda image-makeover movie for Sanjay Dutt. It had controversies, but Rajkumar Hirani proved that he is greater than any of these controversies for general public.

I agree it for Stree and Badhai Ho. And don't even compare Simmba ki Aankh aankh aaankh, with one of the content-driven movies of Bollywood.

answered by Location Scout (3.7k points)

Iam not comparing content wise, we all know it will be a mindless entertainer but about safety.
Simba looks more safe very less chances of failing

It is safe. Will be at least a hit. There are people who like mindless entertainer from Rohit

+1 vote

The Masala era is gone...especially the police wala gunda type movie.And Rohit Shetty is using the popularity of Singham's character in this movie.It will be average story for sure like most of the Rohit shetty movies.The box office fate will depend on 'Zero's performance.

answered by Production Designer (12.7k points)
0 votes

Many here will say Masala era gone/Masala is history bla bla bla. But in reality Masala films with good music and action always succeeds. Baaghi 2 got Blockbuster opening. This one will get Excellent opening at mass centers. Plex Audience may watch less.

answered by Second Unit Director (70.1k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 7 views
7 views asked Sep 25 in Box Office Related by SSk Production Accountant (26.1k points)
+1 vote
3 answers 148 views