• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+1 vote
Mobile radiation is not ionized radiation.
No scientific research has ever proved that It's harmful to birds.

I think decrease in insects due to pesticides is a bigger reason for it.
Movie is misleading.
Apart from that I found it average far below the hype it created that too because of the visuals and their efforts to make something huge. 2/5

----They created sympathy for Akki but made him a villian
----The climax was CRINGEWORTHY
Source Link: My opinion
asked in Opinion by Camera Operator (9.5k points)
99% Accept Rate

edited by
+1

I do work for an ISP company.

Radiation definitely affects birds or any living things. Trust me, having to sit under an AP (access point) for few mins will cause severe headache to me.

Having said that, Golmaal happens in every business. I can vouch for now, the frequency has not been increased to the dangerous levels yet. The combined mafia of cable operators is a different thing & is mainly directed towards land encroachment..

What 2.0 said right was the number of operators who exist in India being highest in the world. When you have that level of competition then anybody can break that moral code & nobody will now.

The cable lines put through oceans definitely did affect the sea life right? But the global laws are strict in protecting animal lives at least on this.

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Yes it is, it affects nervous, circulatory, reproductive system of birds and mess up with their natural navigation system, and also it does affects the chiks & eggs of birds and insects like bees too.

So in short - Yes..!!

answered by Mega Star (204k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Mobile radiation is harmful for sure but not at the same level which they have shown in the movie anyways watched it last night 3/5 from me
Actually despite all the critisicm towards the climax i didn't mind it afterall 2.0 is evil chitti himself so he will go any extent to win it wasn't wrong in my opinion

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 123 views
123 views asked 17 hours ago in Box Office Related by SSk Production Accountant (26.1k points)
0 votes
2 answers 109 views
+2 votes
5 answers 247 views