• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

299k comments

717 users

+8 votes

Presenting the first video song "Aankh Marey" from the Bollywood Movie Simmba , The movie features Ranveer Singh, Sara Ali Khan, Sonu Sood along with Siddharth Jadhav, Ashutosh Rana in leading roles, produced by Hiroo Johar, Rohit Shetty, Apoorva Mehta & Karan Johar.

Releasing Worldwide on ►December 28, 2018

#AankhMarey #SimmbaSongs #Ranveer Singh #Sara Ali Khan

Produced by : Hiroo Johar, Rohit Shetty, Apoorva Mehta & Karan Johar
Directed by: Rohit Shetty
Star Cast : Ranveer Singh, Sara Ali Khan, Sonu Sood along with Siddharth Jadhav, Ashutosh Rana

Song -Aankh Marey
Singers - Neha Kakkar, Mika Singh And Kumar Sanu.
Music - Tanishk Bagchi
Re-Created And Programmed: Tanishk Bagchi
Lyrics - Shabbir Ahmed
Additional Percussions: Krishna Kishor And Team
Music Supervisor - Azeem Dayani
Voice over and special thanks -Rajnigandha Shekhawat
Songs Mixed And Mastered By Eric Pillai@Future Sound Of Bombay
Mix Assistant Engineers - Michael Edwin Pillai
Quirks – Azeem Dayani

♫ ORIGINAL SONG CREDITS ♫
Song : Aankh Maare O Ladka Aankh Maare
Movie : Tere Mere Sapne
Singer : Kumar Sanu, Kavita Krishnamurthy
Lyricist : Anand Bakshi
Music Director : Viju Shah
Artist : Arshad Warsi, Chandrachur Singh, Priya Gill
Music Label : T-Series
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

22 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

After Tamma Tamma this song recreated very well and i liked it. Good composition but no one match kumar sanu voice. And golmaal boys dhamaal again with ranveer and sara.

Aankhen maare or ladki......

answered by Camera Operator (9.1k points)
selected ago by
+4 votes

Now this is GOOD... things getting interesting now

answered by Set Designer (1.8k points)
+3 votes

Aaj Pure Din Saara Ko Hichki Aane Waali Hai

answered by Production Accountant (21.9k points)
edited by
–1

Naam lene wala hain na uski.

Gazab ladki hai woh
Eak woh hai dusri Ananya Pandey
Naam lena toh banta hai

Rancho yeah man, she is the highlight. Really beautiful. And she has wonderful expressions. I bet ranveer ka man phisla hoga is par

Han Ranveer Bhi Dil Phek Hai Jarur Phisla Hoga

+3 votes

Wow.this is the song of the year for sure.chartbuster

answered by Camera Operator (9.6k points)
+3 votes

It will create huge buzz for Simbaa.
Saara is just stunning.
Rohit is creating his own cinematic universe
RSCU
Hints on Golmaal 5,Hope they make a decent comedy entertainer at least, GA was crap.
Simba is a winner

answered by Camera Operator (9.4k points)

RSCU, by that you mean Rohit's Shitty Cinematic Universe, right?

+3 votes

Being no Ranveer Fan , this song hands down beats Isaqbaazi. Truly Mass song. That Arshad Warsi entry on Kumar Sanu voice was soo whistle worthy.

The video is so rewatchable and I am not one of those whose is smitten by Sara but my eyes were fixed on her the whole time, if you can overshadow Ranveer in such a song then you are definitely a mass heroine in the making.What expressions

answered by Set Decorator (1.4k points)
+1

Her eyes are magic. Whatever this song worked for me was due to sara and her expressions.

True Bro and I liked the Signature Step they used too,such a common step that mainly non dancers do in India in wedding and family functions. This song will be rage this Shaadi season.

This song is better than Issaqbazi, well you know what, go take a dip in ganga river, maybe that'll wash off your sin of saying that this piece of monkey crap is better than Issaqbazi, and then go to agra, get admitted, have a treatment, maybe, maybe there you might have a chance that you might recover.

But when I'm saying maybe, a chance & might in one sentence then you don't have much of a shot, now don't you?? ;) ;)

I think 1 bed will be booked in agra wen aankh mare wil cross isakbazi 2mrw on youtube views..

+2 votes

Stop ruining old songs just stop it

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)

They can't help it, they know that their chosen youngsters don't have the starpower, they don't have it in them, hence such gimmicks are used, so that these youngsters can get some boost, some help, because when you are going against SRKING, you need all the help you can get.

Lol overshadowed by ajay in trailer
Overshadowed by arshad in the song
Lord Ranveer singh and his fans are saying his gonna take on SRK

+2 votes

What is it with Karan Johar saying that he understands the criticism for something yet still doing it.

He keeps saying he understands why people are pissed about nepotism yet he still does it.

Now in this song he acknowledges that people are complaining about remakes yet he makes a remake.

Acknowledging it does not make it better!

answered by Unit Manager (37.9k points)
+2 votes

Song is catchy and Sarah... uffff... how cute she is

Now I am getting worried about SRK i.e. Zero

answered by Camera Operator (8.1k points)
+1 vote

This Song is enough to ensure a Great Opening weekend. R.I.P. ZERO.

answered by Second Unit Director (70k points)

Worry about Super 30, now we wouldn't want kangana to embarrass HR after she already did once in Aap Ki Adalat.

Bro ye registration ho rahe hai ya phir error hai koi. Itne saare registration? Yakeen nahi ho raha yaar.

–1

Worry for ZERo. Kahi Simmba thok na de

+1 vote

....arshad varsi aaya aur chha gya..............

answered by Production Accountant (27k points)

Just look at that swag at 2.41 Ooo My... So effortless he is. Look at others and look at him doing the same step.

Maybe it was kind of a proud moment for him too as after 20 years also he is relevant in this cut throat industry and has a chance to dance in his song's remake after so many years.

There is a reason he came No.4 at World Dance Championship.

+1 vote

Now, this is how a Superstar in making n versatile actor should look like when he tries a different n difficult genre like this for young gen......Ranbir misses this thing with a huge margin n looks funny when he tried to be a massy action hero

Now, THIS FILM HAS MY PERMISSION TO OPEN ABOVE 15cr

answered by Unit Manager (32.9k points)
+1

haha.....i jst wanted this to be read by u @Rancho.......mjhe even yeh bhi exactly yaad nhn tha k kisnay yeh fankaari maari thi PERMISSION wali but ur trolling i enjoyed

''your pathetic thinking is thinking to move on from SRK'' .....hahaha.....i enjoyed reading every bit of it....bhai u r probably not even 80% (n i m being lenient here) in sync with SRK's thinking as much as i am, SORRY.......u don't like DDLJ, KKHH etc that's why i m saying this...n how many SRK fans remember SRK's unpopular dialogues, mjhe films choro, SRK k interviews ki lines bhi ratti hoti thein...also, my loyalty will never change because of Hits or Flops.......i rated JHMS 4.25/5, i don't give a damn abt boxoffice......it's b/w me n SRK- The Actor most of the times rather than SRK- The Superstar........enough of watching Al Pacinos, Daniel Day Lewises, Amitabh Bachchans, Tom Hankses, Johnny Depps.....i believe SRK is the best actor ever, obviously from whatever i have seen yet

For Simmba, i will be very happy if it becomes a Disaster, n reason is obvious

Ypur words are of little value, emperor, your answer has showcased your heart, you have a strong desire to move on, you have chosen your next hero, some Srkians have chosen Ranbir, some even Varun.

But your ambitions will not succeed, as there are others like me, who are by SRK's side always, there are no other heroes for us, there is only SRK, and there shall always remain only SRK.

hahaha........i hope u r writing these things jst for fun

0 votes

Thank u so much Rohit Shetty for ruining this song, so rohit was trying to disgrade the hype created by ishaaqbaze but failed here miserably ............. one of the worst remix ever.

answered by Assistant Director (42k points)
+1

tension mat lee....... try to promote super 30 kahe kangana bhabi se haaar na jaoee

Try to promote ZERO only then.

well simbba will have a semi clash with ZERO so we can compare ........ u can compare ur movie wih kangana bhabi

Is your brother married to kangana. Okay then. You have some obvious reason support a stalker & chudail.

0 votes

Why to recreate and mess up everything ?

answered by Producer (111k points)

Raees also had remake of Laila main Liala song ... does it mean SRK also doesn't have star power ?

+2

Well SRK have a 3 decades worth of career which shows that for his movies, these things are there to increase the movie experience, do any of youngsters have something like that to prove otherwise.

Simple equation, somethings that are necessary for someone might not be necessary for others, in other words.

CE & PK were SRK & Aamir movies, but Sanju & Simmba are Hirani & Rohit Shetty movies.

That should explain it all.

+1 to that last line.

Ce srk movie...

0 votes

Dis is a bad remake.....not impressive.
After a good trailer dey release a crappy promo. Anyways will score big at the box office

answered by Camera Operator (9.4k points)
0 votes

Ao this is their plan to counter SRK-Salman combo..??

Yeah sure lol

answered by Mega Star (204k points)

Ale le tb rone lag gaya...

playboy: so many years hv passed, n u r still irritating......bhai please work on ur sense of humor.....please

Badshah come on m not irritating i hate irtitating people the most.. pehle tumlog hi shuru karte ho irritate karna by degrading other people phir apni bari aati hai for reaction time rone lagte ho.. see tb answer above.. there are many more such thing from other srk fans.. like bring isawbaazi on dec3 n destroy the simbaa trailer etc etc.. aise giri hui harkato se baaz nai aate tumlog phir samne wala uska jawab deta hai toh rone lagte ho...

bhai is mein kya ghalat hai?? ''isawbaazi on dec3 n destroy the simbaa trailer'' ...it's a marketing strategy.....a good one.....n why not a fan of any star will want his star's competition to be destroyed completely

n SRK-Salman combo in a song is too big for many people, not for me.....i was not excited for Ishqbaazi but people were......so expecting it to destroy Simbaa's trailer buzz was nothing like overexpecting

0 votes

Sarah's expressions are out of the world.. Else song is bakwwas.. Nice cameos by Golmaal team indicating that they ll be back with Golmaal 5...This Singham spin off is overall carrying a fine buzz

answered by Second Unit Director (74.1k points)
0 votes

I like the dance steps but song is average.

answered by Editor (81.7k points)
0 votes

The best part of the song is where Kumar Sang sang it but when there were 10 to 20 aankh, I felt like throwing my cell phone, so irritating... One of the worst remakes for the song which wad a big hit during my school days...

Aaankh aaankh aaankh aaankh....

Kiski?

Aaankh aaankh aankh.... Shit! Garbage...

I won't be able to tolerate Rohit Shetty ki aaankh.... I was going to watch this movie, but this irritating Aaankh changed my notion towards this movie.

answered by Location Scout (3.5k points)
–1

Tereko toh lagega hi. Dilwale ke time Rohit bhagwan tha ab shaitan ban gaya.

Rohit Tere liye bhagwan hoga. Mujhe kabhi pasand nahi aaya. Rohit se achcha to Farah Khan se kaam karleta SRK.

0 votes

damn what a stupid song... i wonder how these songs become chartbusters... but yeah..it'll be a big big chartbuster.

answered by Star (149k points)

That;s the very definition of Chartbuster now days....

0 votes

Good Catchy song way much better than tatti crap song isaqbazi.. but instead of that crap mika they have gone with kumar sanu for whole song then mazaa ata.. but still its sound good with catchy beats..

answered by Production Accountant (27.9k points)
–1 vote

Video is simply awesome due to fantastic setting ,grand scale , funny picturisation and choreography and massy tunes and greats steps and facial expressions by Sara and Ranveer .
Instant Chartbuster !!

answered by Producer (101k points)