• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+1 vote
I am someway feeling so sure about this and really want him to deliver a blockbuster.
asked in Movie Discussions by Executive Producer (64.2k points)
72% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

If this movie ends up being good, no one can do anything to stop it.

Now whether it ends up being good, that's the big question.

answered by Unit Manager (38k points)
selected by

thats true we havent seen the true box office potential of srk this decade because he has not got excellent wom but if and thats a big if it happens then i assure you some records will be broken

Definitely. All those people who have grown up with SRK movies from 90's and 2000's haven't gotten a really good SRK movie to go watch.

+1 vote

I feel zero will be a blockbuster despite multiple films clashing only if it receives wom like bajrangi bhaijaan.
But simmba can surprise us too as it is dealing wid rape issue or sensitive topic. People love rohit shetty movies so It can turn into blockbuster even n threaten zero in a long run.

answered by Camera Operator (9.4k points)
0 votes

Regional movies were never big threats no matter how big a hype they created. And it was Rohit Shetty who couldn't deliver to a level with Sanjay Leeks Bhanshali. SRK is always big, that's why Dilwale got the opening and overseas score. Aanand L Rai who knows the audience as he himself is a middle class like us can touch us, and Simmba with Rohit Shetty will be flying cars but will lose with visionary director's movie. Simmba and the lady-like muscular cop isn't a worry for SRK.

People here in this forum, specially SRK haters are posting all KGF, the forum is all KGF now more than Bollywood. Sarkar released back then with TOH but it couldn't stop TOH from being highest opener, so many of these came and went by and Bollywood movies always were the biggest. Even Bahubali couldn't stop a movie from being all time blockbuster because the Bollywood movie was good and not only because of Salman.

Aane do sab regional movies ko aur Simmba ko bhi, I would say, let them clash. Still, a good movie will earn.

I assure you, my dear brother, that Zero will be a very nice movie which even neutrals will like, and Sallu and Aamir fans praise.

So, basically, there is no stopping for this movie to be the highest grossing movie of the year at the least.

answered by Location Scout (3.7k points)

Highest grossing movie of year.nice joke

Highest grosser of the year.....hahahaha.....not possible

+1

@devendran.. I hope for the same...