• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+2 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Not as epic as the 1st part. Still good. And BTW the villain is a rising Superstar from Malayalam film industry, Tovino. Excited!!!!!

answered by Star (142k points)
selected ago by
0 votes

What happened to kajal this is the thing i hate about indian movies they try to make franchise by taking the same characters forward but heroines are always changed without explanation
Anyways i actually liked maari so looking forward to this looks like a fun movie

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)

You'll get an explaination in the trailer itself.

He went missing for 8 years so assuming something happened

0 votes

This is really good. There should be a song like Maari Thara Local. Aur har taraf se hamla ho raha hain. Zoridaar toh against ho gaye, ab tera kya hoga Kaliya oops shah rukh.

answered by Second Unit Director (70.1k points)

You can lick salman, your star can make Ritesh his master. Support ZERO instead of creating negativity against Simmba.

I can do whatever i want, if i want to support Zero, i will. If i want to create negativity for Simmba, i will. You can't stop me, but if you think you can, you sure can try, we'll see how that turns out to be

I will create negativity against ZERO. Stop me if you can.

I don't want to stop you..!!

Related questions