• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

299k comments

717 users

+1 vote
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/HimeshMankad/status/1069966178192367616
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

It shouldn't. It will ruin the goodwill aamir has earned in China

answered by Producer (111k points)
selected ago by
+1 vote

its good many social media sites are banned in china otherwise no one would have seen this movie there considering the amount of negativity and trolling on various sites

answered by Art Director (3k points)
+1 vote

The biggest superstar more popular than jackie chan is releasing movie in china. Expecting $ 40 million opening day..

answered by Camera Operator (9.6k points)
0 votes

It might open to 100k dollars or so, but I assure you, this will put Aamir's popularity a question because everybody know the reasons. Khudke pair pay kulhadi marraha hai woh bhi with perfection. Kaun? Ace bhaiyya...

answered by Location Scout (3.5k points)
–1 vote

if he is the real superstar in china........... Thugs of hindustan will definitely work there else content is the real superstar

answered by Assistant Director (42k points)

Bad fims never works.. TOH is worst rated Aamir khan film ever... one of the Most trolled film ever... one of the Biggest Disaster in Hindi cinema ever...

China me Chances kam hai.... Aamir ke wajah se Opening Acchi mil sakti hain.. But end of the day, content matter karta hai...

exactly what i said ......... if he is the real superstar in china film will open big else.....................