• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

299k comments

717 users

+4 votes
I personally liked it. It was not exceptional as story was good but not great, but vfx was absolutely top notch.
The best vfx movie ever made in india.
hatsoff to shankar.
And it is warning call for bollywood as south is taking huge risk and making these kindof movies,where as bwood is behind biopics.
asked in Reviews by Set Designer (2.1k points)
25% Accept Rate
+2

Watched it fdfs & didn't like the film because of the third act. If only the screenplay was morally right rather than Rajini worshipping.

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Liked only bcoz of actual never seen before vfx on indian cinema.. but plot stroy setup everything was below avg.... bahubali2 had cartoonish vfx but stroy plot setup everything was audience pleasing.. that misssed in 2.0..

answered by Production Accountant (27.9k points)
selected by
+2 votes

I liked it. Purely on the basis of vfx the movie was entertaining, it's certainly the best in india so far. Both akshay and rajni did very well in their roles too

answered by Producer (111k points)

I second this..

+1 vote

Decent movie, good visually, but goes downhill during end badly, even in visual department.

answered by Mega Star (204k points)
+1 vote

Very bad movie..only vfx is applaudable

answered by Camera Operator (9.6k points)
0 votes

first half was crazy amazing.... kya bombastic tareekay se set kiya tha movie ko reveal aur conclusion k liye..... too bad... reveal aur conclusion main primary school k bachay ki mentality dikha di makers nay....

answered by Star (149k points)

Exactly same views...

Even that primary mentality atleast 50% will find tough to understand it fact

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 188 views
+1 vote
9 answers 229 views
229 views asked 6 days ago in Reviews by hasan Production Accountant (23.9k points)
+2 votes
2 answers 99 views